Tax on Trades Should Be Part of Rescue Plan, Some Democrats Say

Discussion in 'Trading' started by seasideheights, Sep 25, 2008.

1. achilles28

achilles28

you know, Im getting so tired of this relentless assault on the Free Market.

Every mindless idiot I hear jabbering on talk radio or converse with on the street, parrot the same ordained mantra " yea, damn those short sellers! They're *manipulators*! WE need that bailout or the economy is done for!"

These people are Pedigreed Retards who couldn't muster a critical thought or original opinion if they took a 4 year fucking degree in it!

I want this Market to fail.

I want to see these fucking idiots work for a God Damned living.

The Market is not a Toy. You were stupid. You lost all your Money.

Sincerely,

DJIA @ 7000

Thats my idea of a happy ending.

#91     Sep 25, 2008
  2. ok, now this is just going too far

#92     Sep 25, 2008
  3. CME futures trades DID NOT cause this

the S & P is down 25%, and they're dropping the curtain of a dictatorship

nuts

#93     Sep 25, 2008
  4. That's right.

Makes perfect sense to TAX "investors and speculators" who traded stocks, bonds, futures, etc. on EXCHANGES REGULATED BY THE SEC and CFTC!

Congratulations.
    Another moron introduces himself to ET.

:(

#94     Sep 25, 2008
  5. Just sent Bob Pisani, Maria Bartiromo, John Harwood, and Mark Haines an e-mail and link to this proposal as reported by Bloomberg News.

Also called Representative Stark and DeFazio's office "blasting" the poor soul who picked up the phone.

#95     Sep 25, 2008
  6. dhpar

dhpar

:D :D :D :D :D

#96     Sep 25, 2008
  7. CNBC jump on the "evil short sellers" bandwagon themselves. If i hear that moron Erin Burnett one more time say it's "unpatriotic" to short, im going to need a new tv.

#97     Sep 25, 2008
  8. Do you think it is time that we imposed term limits for members of the House and Senate, like we do with the President?

#98     Sep 25, 2008
  9. :D

#99     Sep 25, 2008

10. <object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/oHqUipinDyw&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/oHqUipinDyw&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

#100     Sep 25, 2008