Tax Holiday coming up. (Peaceful protest)

Discussion in 'Politics' started by peilthetraveler, Apr 3, 2010.

1. Don't you see the contradiction? You said, "he did what he said, so why are you complaining?"

But that's not accurate. He spewed TWO messages... one was a TOTAL LIE... the other was THE HAMMER.

We didn't "get it"... we voted WRONGLY!

And I'm putting you on IGNORE because you called me a "dork"....

If ANYBODY on ET is a "dork", it ain't me... I'm a scientist with a 140 IQ, a Vitenam veteran who's paid $MILLIONS in taxes, and "Leftist" hater... and you have the temerity to call ME "dork"?

#31     Apr 6, 2010
  2. clacy

clacy

Ok, take your toys and go home. Put me on ignore because we don't agree. I called you a dork, because you "threatened" me with the ignore feature. That's dorky behavior, IMO.

Yes, he spewed two different messages. That's called a campaign. If you're a Vietnam vet, you are old enough that you should know that there are a lot of promises and lies told during campaigns.

Did you vote for Barack? I didn't. If you did and are now surprised, that's your problem.

For the record, I hate leftists too.

Also, thanks for your service in Vietnam. That was a very worthwhile war, IMO, despite what the media and pop culture would try to have people believe.

#32     Apr 6, 2010
  3. If this post doesn't convey to the moderator that this thread is P&R sewage, then perhaps the moderator's artificial means of life support should be shut down to put him out of his misery.

#33     Apr 6, 2010
  4. BSAM

BSAM

58,000 U.S. Military killed. Untold billions of dollars spent. Hunreds of thousands of Vietnamese killed.

What was worthwhile about our adventures in Vietnam??

#34     Apr 6, 2010
  5. 140 IQ, wow! Would you mind also telling us what the size of your dick is, you know, since you like to brag so much?

And about being a scientist, aren't most scientists "leftists", how do you get along with your colleagues? And where's all that money you paid in taxes from? Something really doesn't add up, are you sure you're not making all of this up?

And for being a scientist who probably had a huge part of your education subsidized by the government, who had the privilege of living in the most advanced country in the world (there aren't many scientists in Africa), you sure are selfish and short-sighted. Do you possibly think your *success* is entirely due to you? Don't you owe a tiny little bit to the society that gave you the opportunities and freedom of speech to bitch about taxes so much?

Americans are over-taxed, but that's because of bad government, which is ironically due to the ignorance of most Americans. Do you honestly think your complaining on the internet will convince the politicians to get rid of the gravy train? No, the only taxes cut will be to their friends and only "entitlement programs" cuts will be essential services.

You might want to see what good government looks like in most other advanced countries, and how their citizen aren't stuck up in useless ideologies.

#35     Apr 6, 2010
  6. You are correct, it goes in the dump. I was out to lunch, sorry :)

#36     Apr 6, 2010
  7. #37     Apr 6, 2010
  8. Mnphats

Mnphats

What shear stupidity. Apparently common for 0bama voters.

#38     Apr 6, 2010
  9. Perhaps he enjoyed the drama of it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/My_Lai_Massacre

#39     Apr 6, 2010

10. "useless ideologies"? As he pontificates from beyond the Nothern border.

#40     Apr 6, 2010