Tax help

Discussion in 'Taxes and Accounting' started by freewilly, May 9, 2009.

  1. I am wondering if anyone can give me some leads on this. My wife and I are paying a lot of tax each year, and this year it seems my trading is also going well. I would like to explore ways to reduce our tax. I heard people saying establishing a LLC can help, but others say no help at all. We have 401k and IRA (my wife and I both have regular non trading jobs), and tax benefit on 410K and IRA are too small for me to spend much time anyway.

    I am thinking to get professional's help. Should I find a good accountant or a tax lawyer(if there is a such thing called tax lawyer). Anyway, what kind of people should I look for? If I need to establish a trading company, I will do it.

    Thanks in advance,

  2. anyone can help? Just the lead?
  3. Bob111


    sure..use search button in right upper corner