Tax Day Fact Check: Most Americans Got A Tax Cut This Year

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Free Thinker, Apr 15, 2010.

1. Lucrum

Lucrum

I didn't.

My take, Hussein and CO. have been preoccupied with ramming health care down our throats, they simply haven't had time to pass tax raising legislation. But they will.

#31     Apr 15, 2010
  2. its interesting that you whine about taxes yet you will willingly give 10% of your income to some church to help promote priest rape of little children.

#32     Apr 15, 2010
  3. There would be toll booths every mile on the roads. Every neighborhood would come together to take watches on protecting each other. Random raids would occur from neighboring towns that arent doing as well. Slavery would come back if people who borrowed money didnt pay back. Most parents would have to teach their own children to read & write and do math. Children would end up working to support old parents that cant work anymore. Justice would be quick. Anyone caught raping or murdering would be executed almost immediately. Higher education would be cheaper. Healthcare would be cheaper. Employees would make less money and business owners would make more money. There would be many gangs everywhere too as the lazy people would just join gangs and steal from the hard workers, but on the otherside, the hardworkers would most likely not be the pussys that americans are today and everyone would be carrying a gun and shooting back.

#33     Apr 15, 2010
  4. I dont think Jem is Catholic.

You pay taxes to the government, so that means that when a teacher molests a child that means you are promoting teacher rape of little children, right? I mean thats your logic, right? If you pay money to someone and they do something bad that means you are promoting it, right?

You have a brain, freethinker...use it, will you?

#34     Apr 15, 2010

5. peilthetravele you never cease to amaze and amuse. talking about using your brain. how long has jem been around here talking the catholic line?

#35     Apr 15, 2010
  6. Alright, i`ll disclose here. Its anonymous, who cares.

I made 137k last year and paid 20,550 Fed and NYS. 6500 in property tax( I live in the boonies out east). $27050 all together.

15% of income fed and state...19.7% including prop tax.

That 137 income was between One 1099 employer and one LLC w-9 income. Two kids, house and all the deductions I could take without raising flags. All legit.

Without deductions as a single guy/no puppies or house I would have gotten smoked i`m sure.

#36     Apr 15, 2010
  7. jem

jem

My beliefs are a synthesis of Protestant and Catholic teachings. My core belief is that saving faith comes from acting in faith on the Gods word. One of my favorite actions is going to communion trusting in God's promise and discerning his body and blood.

#37     Apr 15, 2010
  8. jem

jem

your statement is very revealing about your mindset.

you think it is governments job to tell us where to give our charity?
    You have no idea that what I do with my time.
    Time may be more valuable than money.

Were you ever in the highest federal income tax bracket.
    Did you ever have to give 9% to your state?

Have you ever paid a property tax bill?

I seriously doubt you will provide us with an honest answer.

#38     Apr 15, 2010
  9. Why do you post drivel that is obviously not your own work as if it were?

#39     Apr 15, 2010
  10. Ricter

Ricter

I note that the higher my tax bill, the more money I have in my accounts. Call me a glass-half-full kind of guy.

#40     Apr 15, 2010