Tasr!!

Discussion in 'Trading' started by The Kin, Nov 30, 2004.

1. You are probably right. Since the options do not open before 9:30 am it was hard to see how he could make money with only a change in the underlying.

#11     Nov 30, 2004
  2. You think he had puts and thought he hit the goldmine with the stock down 50%??? Which, of course was a split.

Damn, I would not wish that on my enemy. I think a better question is why is he playing TASR options - or any options - to begin with?

#12     Nov 30, 2004
  3. imc

imc

Maybe the negatve comments from 'fried captives r us' together with the split gave him gold fever?.

#13     Nov 30, 2004
  4. this stock is not trading 11.14 /11.15 for more than 5 min. now what is that?

#14     May 31, 2005
  5. Chagi

Chagi

I'm still waiting to see TASR's detailed (and delayed) financial statements for the quarter ending March 2005. I also have some rather strong suspicions that TASR will be posting a loss for Q2, based on their miniscule profit for Q1.

Going to be interesting to see what happens once the poop hits the fan. I'm not a big fan of the entire Motley Fool site, but I think their ongoing analysis of TASR is bang on, such as this article:

http://us.rd.yahoo.com/finance/exte...5.htm?source=eptyholnk303100&logvisit=y&npu=y

#15     Jun 1, 2005