Tasr

Discussion in 'Trading' started by PeterKiefer, Apr 7, 2004.

1. Maverick74

Maverick74

Hey don't shoot the messenger. I didn't say it was true, just said it was a rumor. I do know from listening to the CEO that their number one target in the future is the military. So who knows. Like I said before, anyone that tries to short this stock, be careful. This stock is flipping the float back and forth like a rag doll.

#31     Apr 7, 2004
  2. right, mean Merrill. Sage has none. Maverick, you're cray not to sell 100 and then get the synthetic done.

You're not going to get an opportunity to print money like this again.

riskarb

#32     Apr 7, 2004
  3. I gotta run some cash thru Southwest, thanks for the heads-up guys.

riskarb

#33     Apr 7, 2004
  4. Maverick74

Maverick74

I'm looking into it right now.

#34     Apr 7, 2004
  5. My PHLX partner can't get any size to sell thru Sage. I'm told SLK has some.

riskarb

#35     Apr 7, 2004
  6. Hey Risk. I was able to place a short on TASR for 500 shares as an experiment using TerraNova Online. Of course I placed the short at 150 dollars per share, just to make sure I didnt get taken. Anyway thats the first time I can remember though these guys being able to short this stock every other time the order was always rejected.

My opinion on this stock as far as shorting it goes....not in this lifetime. I stay away from these runaway trains when it comes to shorting them. However thats just me, others may find it worthwhile. Good Luck.

P.S. By placing the order all it meant was the order was live and not rejected. I could place an order to go short for 100 shares and see if it gets taken but I would need copmensation for this dangerous experiment.

#36     Apr 7, 2004
  7. Maverick74

Maverick74

Merril doesn't have any and never had any and can't find any. LOL. I think the guys that can get it shouldn't have it because they don't know what to do with it. LOL

#37     Apr 7, 2004
  8. Yeah, how ironic...

riskarb

#38     Apr 7, 2004
  9. Par for the course!

:(

#39     Apr 7, 2004
  10. Htrader

Htrader Guest

For all you guys who are clearing through southwest, what actual brokerage firms are you using?

#40     Apr 7, 2004