Tasr

Discussion in 'Trading' started by PeterKiefer, Mar 30, 2004.

1. Hello,

Seems Cramer usually has something + to say about this. I think he likes the shorts getting hammered, while the momentum traders keep piling on @ their expense. Here's his latest:

http://biz.yahoo.com/tsp/040331/10151547_1.html

It's definitely a tough nut to crack & just keeps going, reminds me of some of the early Big name techs that rose up to 10,000% during the late 90s. Dell comes to mind as just one, the stock chart looked like it went straight up the face of a cliff. Could the same be happening here? The pullbacks are sure shallow & short lived, no pun intended!:) Has backed off considerably since the morning ramp, I've seen it happen time & again.

Good Luck to anyone shorting, & Congrats to the newly minted Millionaires out there. Hopefully greed doesn't get the better of them, & they sell some stock to lock in gains, or have a trailing stop.

L8R Kelly

#31     Mar 31, 2004
  2. 77.00 and falling -----------heeeeeeeeeeeeeeehaaaaaaaaaw

#32     Mar 31, 2004
  3. My bet is on an "unchanged" day and 35 million shares traded.

:)

#33     Mar 31, 2004
  4. The APR 80 straddle is up almost $2.00 today.

riskarb

#34     Mar 31, 2004
  5. Damn, option orders in TASR are executed very slowly right now. I was willing to cover some naked calls at the offer and it took some 10 seconds until options were filled. In addition, I placed orders on the bid that are 0.10 above the best bid fom smart order routing tool from IB, but my orders can not be seen on the bid.

That's not so nice, guys.

#35     Mar 31, 2004
  6. nodelta

nodelta

I'll tell you when.

I was a police officer in a major metro. dept. for a number of years and I wouldn't be long this thing.

What happens if (when) some suspect gets stung and drops dead right in the middle of the street?

I can see the news footage now.

Even if the gun wasn't the proximate cause of the death, everyone in the world is going to trip over themselves to get in on the lawsuit.

Every dept. will drop this product like a bag of rocks when that happens.

Limiting Liability is the number one objective of any police dept. these days.

75% of my training was in risk reduction (liability, not personal injury).

Just my opinion.

ND

#36     Mar 31, 2004

7. Never occurred to me, excellent post.

riskarb

#37     Mar 31, 2004
  8. This is what I call a classical "intraday reversal". Here we go. :cool:

#38     Mar 31, 2004
  9. its gem posts like this that keep me coming back...Kudos

#39     Mar 31, 2004
  10. if we stay below 78.00 -- I would expect a lot of sell orders
    tomorrow.

#40     Mar 31, 2004