Tasr

Discussion in 'Trading' started by praetorian2, Feb 2, 2004.

1. JORGE

JORGE

I can't find the exact numbers, but the CBOE requires a certain # of shares outstanding and in the float before a market will be made for options.

#11     Feb 3, 2004
  2. m22au

m22au

6 million I think. Here's hoping options are introduced after the split increases the float to 6.6 million.

#12     Feb 3, 2004
  3. CalTrader

CalTrader Guest

Well, with the Wall Street Article I am willing to put on a small short position which I will do today... Purely a speculative bet at this point.

#13     Feb 3, 2004
  4. JORGE

JORGE

I agree, not sure what I would do with the options, but back in the boom days I remember clients selling covered calls on INSP 20 pts out of the money for $20.

#14     Feb 3, 2004
  5. All out for now, made 24k. Should have just slept in.

See what happens after the ranger hour.

#15     Feb 3, 2004
  6. CalTrader

CalTrader Guest

Didnt sleep in .... But couldn't borrow these shares either. Still, did a nice play off nearly the bottom of the range.....

#16     Feb 3, 2004
  7. VOLUME

VOLUME

CALTrader. What firm do you trade with? (I was wondering why they couldn't find any shares for you to borrow).

#17     Feb 3, 2004
  8. CalTrader

CalTrader Guest

Restricted list Issue.

I was able to ultimately borrow these however and took a small short position after making a long play earlier in the day ....

#18     Feb 3, 2004
  9. pspr

pspr

Hey, I want one of those new little taser guns. If the wife or dog get out of line you just shoot 'em.

Should work good to keep the mother-in-law in line when she visits, too.

#19     Feb 3, 2004
  10. CalTrader

CalTrader Guest

Out of tasr after a very nice short play ......

It seems to have a lot of strength today which I dont like .....

Made about 1500 points on the down move ....

#20     Feb 4, 2004