TASR...was that the blow off top?

Discussion in 'Technical Analysis' started by indahook, Apr 19, 2004.

1. I don't care . Although at my broker(s) I cannot short it, having my automated strategies running, on the long side, TASR still brings in a comfotble amount every day. Need more volatile stocks like that (up or down) to develop my strategies further. I'll appreciate any interesting ideas....

TFD

#41     Apr 21, 2004
  2. still holding June70`s...took the pain like a man and am right about a 1-1 risk reward ratio.

With my luck the second I get lifted they will halt the stock and resume trading down 30 points from where I covered. :D

anybody else involved?

#42     Apr 28, 2004
  3. I'm still holding 80 strike May flys. My break-even is about 71. Vol never came in enough after earnings to entice me to sell them. I'm now obviously hoping the thing stabilizes over the next 1-2 weeks, but I'm not sure it has a bottom.

#43     Apr 28, 2004
  4. bloomberg reported at 13:26 that a man died after being TASR`ed twice by police last night...must be old news but I figured I would pass it on

#44     Apr 28, 2004
  5. Looks like the a$$ wagon has backed up and unloading. Absolutely on its lower bolli on the six months and hit bottom on the slow sto's, right at its 6 month VWAP as well. Make or break point right here. Any new news or updates?

#45     Apr 28, 2004
  6. covered half my position into this crapout......$

#46     Apr 28, 2004
  7. Agreed....I think if it breaks 65`ish the party is really over. The longs are squirming now...this stock certainly does not discriminate!

Chris

#47     Apr 28, 2004
  8. It's getting closer to 65 now..... I actually know a guy who bought at 100. Whoops.

#48     Apr 28, 2004
  9. yikes

#49     Apr 28, 2004
  10. Babak

Babak

Interesting. Let me see if I understand. What you are saying is look at some different MAs then calc the difference between each of them and the price. So far, I follow you.

How do you get % from that? Do you take the number (sum of 3 differences from MA and price) and then divide by the the current price? or is it something else?

thks

#50     Apr 28, 2004