TASR...was that the blow off top?

Discussion in 'Technical Analysis' started by indahook, Apr 19, 2004.

1. yes..thats when they split it.

#11     Apr 19, 2004
  2. abogdan

abogdan

It has been a dramatic change in the TASR's sentiment today. In my opinion, its time to write calls!
    But, again, who is going to listen ....

#12     Apr 19, 2004
  3. I think that tomorrow may be a big down day on the news release in the morning. Perhaps it could spark a big retracement. The earnings data is most likely already priced in so perhaps we could see a "sell the news" day tomorrow.

I want to buy a put or two, but I just don't have the balls to step in front of this train. I almost bought some at 95 two weeks ago....thanks God I didn't. Those premiums are just too rich for me.

#13     Apr 19, 2004
  4. will release the latest short interest figures

covering ( no pun intented ) march - april 04 ?

#14     Apr 19, 2004
  5. CEO says CBS report hurt sales....

#15     Apr 20, 2004
  6. :eek:

#16     Apr 20, 2004
  7. Hello,

Buyer here just moments ago @ 87 for a bounce after the drubbing. Let's see what happens risking .75 on the stop. & now @ Be plus a .50

Hope Everyone is Enjoying this!:cool:

Have a Nice Day!
    L8R Kelly

#17     Apr 20, 2004
  8. Nice buy!

I am enjoying the P+L on my June70puts...all I need is another 20 point downdraft and I am ITM..LOL

#18     Apr 20, 2004
  9. Hello,

Original objective was the 7ema on a 3min which was 91.50 area @ entry, held on for a little more. Have a limit sell 92.25 selling into the strength here. Done & filled as I type!:)

God Bless & Good trading to All!
    L8R Kelly

#19     Apr 20, 2004
  10. Thanks Indahook,

Wow this is incredible stock, I've nicked it twice today, & am calling it a day here. There only been a several stocks that swing like this since I've been around. Reminds of the last days of the Nasdaq in 2000 with it's VIOLENT swings. LOL

Wishing Well on those options!
    L8R Kelly

#20     Apr 20, 2004