TASR stunned me

Discussion in 'Trading' started by AAAintheBeltway, Dec 10, 2003.

1. On a long trending stocks the last part of the move are really wild . Look at NIHD, FRX, NFLX, WGO, BWA, RIO .

#11     Jan 16, 2004
  2. Wow...this thing was around $3 a year ago. How can you spot something like this early on?

-Fast

#12     Jan 16, 2004
  3. TASR would have little to no effect on me...too much muscle mass for the current to travel through.

#13     Jan 16, 2004
  4. I have done 20 year study of these kind of stocks. PM me.

#14     Jan 16, 2004
  5. All manias end badly! Especially in low float stocks that are up 3300% in a year. When the momentum traders are done burying the shorts, it'll then be the longs that get buried.

Don't take my word for it though, just keep watching the price action. @ each level higher as the float turns over, it's just fresh buyers buying the DREAM. While some of the Savvy traders are in & out daily. This upswing on the weekly is getting rather long in the tooth, which doesn't mean there isn't more upside left. Just that probability will favor the downside sooner, rather than later IMVHO.

I'll love watching this unfold, it reminds of the GO-GO days in the internut stocks. I wouldn't be surprised to see it trading @ or near 130.00 before it ends. Now if it only had those options I've been thinking about!:cool:

Take Care & God Bless! Kelly

#15     Jan 16, 2004
  6. sure it probably will end badly but if you are one of the early shorts it will end badly for you too. its all a matter of timing but that is the hard part.

#16     Jan 16, 2004
  7. CalTrader

CalTrader Guest

... Never had any interest in these types of issues. Too much risk for my models. A homerun for anyone that bought in the single digits .......

#17     Jan 16, 2004
  8. Yes, this is true, but what if the current were directed only below your upper neckline?:cool:

#18     Jan 16, 2004
  9. TASR shorts felt the same way, invincible. Then the stock puts on a 15 point ramp job today after already rising 20 points in a week.

#19     Jan 16, 2004
  10. VOLUME

VOLUME

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Quote from mrmarket:

TASR would have little to no effect on me...too much muscle mass for the current to travel through.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

More like too much body hair for the current to travel through.:D

#20     Jan 16, 2004