Taser . . .

Discussion in 'Trading' started by waggie945, Feb 11, 2004.

1. ktm

ktm

My Qcharts screen says it's on the UPC list. If so, it is not shortable by regulation, nothing to do with the broker. The UPC list is published daily.

#21     Feb 12, 2004
  2. thanks for the clarification...

I usually call them bucks.....

but then, I am near Bucks County, and, well

there goes another Buck jumping across my lawn....

well, let me see if I can go spend some Bucks....in Bucks County.....

hey, you know the Buck did stop here, but it kept on going....and going,,,,and going....

:D

#22     Feb 12, 2004
  3. CalTrader

CalTrader Guest

Another 50 cents in about 5 minutes ...

Keep swimming by fishies .....

#23     Feb 12, 2004
  4. CalTrader

CalTrader Guest

Well I think I will stop trading this issue for today .... Unless the I see conditions change again....

Approximately 1000 cents (points) or 10 bucks on my side.

I dont usually post any of my trades anywhere but this was so clearly an easy set of trades that I thought it might be instructional to somebody. I probably wont post any more of my trades here again - I have nothing to sell here.

Hope it was entertaining. I sure had fun.

#24     Feb 12, 2004
  5. Please explain to us how it was "instructional" for you to post your trades in TASR, especially when they were all "after-the-fact"?

How instructional was that?

:D

#25     Feb 12, 2004
  6. Maverick74

Maverick74

It's called EGO.

#26     Feb 12, 2004
  7. CalTrader

CalTrader Guest

Just shows those starting out what can possibly be done thats all .... I dont post trades in advance for others to follow since i dont run any type of training institute, chat room, or any other type of dubious service - and have no need to do so.

If you dont want to read the posts then dont .....

Good trading ....

#27     Feb 12, 2004
  8. Daxtrader

Daxtrader

His P/L sure did motivate me :p

#28     Feb 12, 2004
  9. Maverick74

Maverick74

That's the dumbest post I have ever read on ET. I guess we should look at those who won the powerball last night as an example of what can be done by winning the lottery.

CalTrader, I think Waggie's complaint was that you didn't actually teach anybody anything, you didn't show how you were reading the tape, reading the chart, watching action of the stock, all you did was blurt out how many points you took out after the fact. Nobody is going to learn anything from that.

I knew guys that use to trade GLW back when it was a $350 stock. It had 4 pt spreads and I watched guys take 20 to 30 pts a day out of that stock. Of course all those traders are broke and out of the game now but that's besides the point.

If you are going to post your trades, do them before the fact, and maybe even explain your reasoning. Then someone might learn something. People can't learn anything from your p&l. Remember, James Stock made millions the last couple of weeks selling S&P calls. What did we learn from him?

#29     Feb 12, 2004
  10. CalTrader

CalTrader Guest

I'm not here to teach just to have fun and as a diversion. I dont have time to teach all the details. Also, I am not allowed anyway to post the exact details of trades - posting points is about all I can do and it is a stretch to even mention the issue.

Most of the people here are new traders or trader wannabes so at best this offers them encouragement:

If you have the time then please offer free detailed training to everyone here: I'm sure they would appreciate it.

#30     Feb 12, 2004