Target on Dow within 1-2 Weeks 7467

Discussion in 'Politics' started by harrytrader, Feb 10, 2003.

1. Babak

Babak

harry,

I think you misunderstood the question. I am NOT asking for your 'performance'. I am asking if you are making money. Yes or no. Its that simple. If you are not even using the system...then just say so.

Why are you comparing yourself to the predictors?

#11     Feb 10, 2003
  2. I don't undestand the difference but yes so what ? I even intend to do a trades journal but as having done it for two years freely I don't feel like doing it again. At that time I wanted to oblige myself to do things objectively but I don't need that any more. That's why I said that the next journal will be rather a journal on TOK & A "Theory of Knowledge and Action" but I don't know if I will do it since I don't feel like it will be useful for people if they have some difficulties to understand me :D So I will just post in normal threads instead.

#12     Feb 10, 2003
  3. Babak

Babak

harry,

this is the difference:

PERFORMANCE: 2000 20% 2001 11% 2002 -5%

MAKE $$$: 2000 yes! 2001 yes! 2002 no!

Hope that clears it up. :D

[ps figures are hypothetical]

#13     Feb 10, 2003
  4. You have a strange vocabulary :D performance means positive performance implictly. Gee 20% for daytrading futures hey give up if you don't do at least +100% ! Perhaps you don't talk about futures and perhaps you just give a fake numbers. I only talk about that. But If one only do 20% with daytrading futures it is not surprising that stochastilly you would be negative some years.

#14     Feb 10, 2003
  5. nitro

nitro

DOW 24375.431

The decimals because by that time, the e-mini, the DOW, ect will all trade in thousands of a point.

nitro

#15     Feb 10, 2003
  6. ...said the pot to the kettle...

harry, whenever you post, i get this image of a 20-something bald white guy sitting in a basement apartment watching a hacked copy of PI over and over again..

am i getting warm here??

#16     Feb 11, 2003
  7. dbphoenix

dbphoenix

This is the sort of thing one might expect from the government :p

--Db

#17     Feb 11, 2003
  8. I never saw PI nor Xfiles or science fiction because reality is better than that :D

How did we make at the bottom of Dow today ? 7753.71

Now look at the picture calculated 24h before (see attachment at the bottom):

7753.37 sorry for the error of 0.4 or 0.005% or 5/10000 :D

If the guy in PI can predict with this precision :p

As I said I don't intend to participate anymore in this forum because of some dictators in the trading forum like zboy who systematically displaces my post in chitchat although it deals entirely with trading.

Perharps I will just post in chitchat if I feel like but it won't talk about trading any more since I don't care finally if you lose money although it's so easy to win when you have the power of information.

#18     Feb 12, 2003
  9. Babak

Babak

harry, I see 22 Dow levels on that chart you provided. How did you know which one of the 22 would be 'the low' and how did you profit from this? Thanks

#19     Feb 12, 2003
  10. I have made a detailed answer and my internet connection crashed so that I lost it I don't feel like writing the same thing twice :mad:

Well I'm preparing comments everyday for cac and dow cac is available in french here http://perso.wanadoo.fr/harrytrader/cac.html

dow will be available here but not yet
    http://perso.wanadoo.fr/harrytrader/dow.html

and little by little with everyday example I will make a faq like yours like "how can I be sure that THIS one is the bottom and not another one ".

#20     Feb 12, 2003