Target 50% per annum till infinity

Discussion in 'Journals' started by DDmaster, Jan 2, 2012.

1. January 2012 + 10.46 %

vs s&p500 +4.37 %

#11     Feb 1, 2012
  2. January was a pretty extraordinary month especially since most the performance was done by shorting S&P500.
    The rest was done by shorting TLT as I said before, closed those trades today after the large spike down.
    Also I went long the EURUSD and closed a few days ago for a healthy profit.
    Currently shorted S&P500 again after today’s shoot up , I myself believe the S&P500 can’t carry on the same pace as it has for the last month , my opinion is it will pull back soon .

At the current rate of performance should hit 50% profit in just over 4 months … a little ahead of schedule
    :p

#12     Feb 3, 2012
  3. "Thou shall not covet thy neighbor's property [nor his margin trading account]"...

Repent and save your soul (and psychological health).

#13     Feb 3, 2012
  4. Thank you i guess …

It’s been a very good start to February, currently at 65,277 $
    I’m up about 18% since the start of the year; most of it was done by shorting ES futures by continuously shorting at peaks and partially covering as it dropped below the average price.

I’m quite amazed that in such a bullish environment I was able to do so well shorting, PS. I started shorting at 1275 ish

I’m going to take a few days off no as historically after such a shoot up there’s a draw down that precedes it , this is why I keep the Excel sheet of my trading to attempt to anticipate the fluctuations in my own trading balance as I try to anticipate the fluctuations in the actual instruments .

So in a way I trade my trading.

#14     Feb 11, 2012
  5. How do you plan to live to infinity to cash in?.

#15     Feb 11, 2012
  6. I have placed that problem on the shelf till the technology advances to the required level, I recon another 30 to 40 ish years cryogenics might work then I can freeze myself till the point where a more permanent solution is found were I can remain conscience and reach infinity:p

#16     Feb 11, 2012
  7. NoDoji

NoDoji

Cryo is so yesterday. In another 30-40 years trading will be obsolete because money will be obsolete because mortality will be obsolete. The singularity is near.

http://www.singularity.com/

Mortals have always wished for immortality. However, be careful what you wish for.

#17     Feb 12, 2012
  8. I’m currently back in cash 67,290 $
    Waiting for my next opportunity, this is what I’m currently thinking; the chart below is the S&P500 the blue lines represent recent bull runs (with no retracement) of similar angle, they end at the exact point those runs ended, now as you can see the average length of the previous runs is about 20 to 30ish points higher than the current one.
    Then there’s also the horizontal resistance line at 1370, 8 point higher than the current price. And the slanted resistance line at about 20ish point higher than current price.
    I’m not looking for a collapse. I’m looking for about 20ish points or just under 2% gain, I have been shorting this thing since 1275 and made money , but at this point I believe it’s a slam dunk , price will interact with the resistance before passing through it and if it passes through history shows it does not make it much further (blue lines)
    I’m going to wait till it goes up 5 ish points then I’m going to start scaling in, taking in to account were I expect price can reach.

#18     Feb 22, 2012
  9. testing to see if the picture shows up
    [​IMG]

#19     Feb 23, 2012
  10. damn that's a bit too big , any one have any idea how i can make it smaller?

#20     Feb 23, 2012