Tara's Thread

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by Emil Kraepelin, Jan 27, 2009.

1. I've never done crack but I imagine this is what it's like... (Jack looking in on how Greenspan is doing learning daytrading)...

"The sympathetic world of fight or flight CW which is founded on the OODA of John Boyd the fighter pilot instructor is the world of anxiety, fear and anger. Steenbarger uses OODA to instruct Greensppon how to behave to do 60 trades a day to make 10,000 dollars on 400 contracts.

Neoxx is doing the equivalent today with 5 to 7 trades using 10 contracts and he is NOT using a fighter pilot fight or flight sympathetic crutch.

Do you think it will be possible for steenbarger to get the message that inducing stress is NOT the way to trade? I don't think so"

Jack, you're nuts, completely nuts! Right out of it man - a perfect mentor!

#41     Feb 4, 2009
  2. A friend is an idiot savant. He memorizes encyclopedias and if you ask him anything he talks just as if he was reading it. He's fun and sounds like he understands what he's talking about until the next alphabetical reference pops into his minds eye and he's off on a completely new topic.

Breaking off his monologue to play with an invisible football is another give away that the lift doesn't go all the way up.

I'm convinced if I got him to read trading books he'd end up as a mentor here in ET. It works for Jedi Jack - here's Jack in full flight from his last post. Believe it or not, this is Neoxx's mentor and Tums and many others...

Neoxx is using Cash Cow version 1.1 as an answer sheet. This week he gets version 1.2 and then, we begin the version 2.n levels for Advanced Beginner and Intermediate, both of which are multiples of the ATR daily.

By having a chart that displays trades and the right side of the market bar by bar, Neoxx, in effect, has a real time answer sheet he can Camtasia for debriefing after hours. storing the Camtasias in a book allows him to have a record of the relationship of his em wave pc coherence, and ATS backup, his display trades and a manual four page log daily.

As lj pointed out there is a requirement to have all of this as a first recourse stading in front of the past established CW long term memory.

Trading is one of the greatest mind building experiences; a person cannot cheat himself in any way and become skilled or knowledgeable. What makes life so engaging is when a person like Neoxx becomes established and coherent. The tipping point going from fear, anxiety and anger has happened. Now he is moving towards support, comfort and confidence by using the foundation and tools he made part of himself. Having an ATS running along side his "work" is a way to reinforce his efforts. what he writes on the log's MADA sections is what is happening using a non corrolated ATS that gets the same non inductive answers using a different scientific basis.

The market is counter intuitive. The ATS uses indicators to prevent trades at the wrong time. This null hypothesis approach is not what is used to build the mind's differentiation. It is just like a geometry proff is used to know that you know by conducting the proof. trading is proactive on the other hand an uses signals instead of the null hypothesis status based proofs.

Status and signals the two tools of trading. Money is made during the trend continuation. Signals announce the takings that end a profit segment and begin a new segment.

It is very difficult to go from the fear, anxiety and anger of an ENTRY/EXIT emotional and intellectual state to the support, comfort and confidence of a hold/reversal emotional and intellectual state.

Most in ET have never been able to open their minds to any consideration except ENTRY/EXIT and the edge based building cross wiring in their minds by crating a long term memory first recourse based upon repeated failure.

Neoxx only makes have the ATR nowadays. What he makes is unimportant; it only doubles his capital every three days. It is only 500 to 1000 dollars a day per contract. This is not a measure of anything.

All he needs to measure is his ability to stay on the right side of the beginner coarse fractal. He has to take behavioral actions but 5 to 7 times a day. He just needs to have a first recourse in his long term memory that shows a channel overlap is beginning. One thing. One thing only.

His display must be annotated to see this. It is and he has begun to have a first recourse to a differentiated mental foundation; often he is coherent and in a parasympathetic state. He has monitored his emotions to find out what it is like to snse and be in a parasympathetic state. He spent the money to get the measuring equipment to do this just as he finally spent the money to get a color printer.

The sympathetic world of fight or flight CW which is founded on the OODA of John Boyd the fighter pilot instructor is the world of anxiety, fear and anger. Steenbarger uses OODA to instruct Greensppon how to behave to do 60 trades a day to make 10,000 dollars on 400 contracts.

Neoxx is doing the equivalent today with 5 to 7 trades using 10 contracts and he is NOT using a fighter pilot fight or flight sympathetic crutch.

Do you think it will be possible for steenbarger to get the message that inducing stress is NOT the way to trade? I don't think so.

How can a person be enabled to step away from the stress of OODA and the fear, anxiety and anger FIGHT OR FLIGHT engenders?

The answer turns out to be building the mind through neuro plasticity by using drills based on binary vectors that embody three principles of the market. A person has to begin with the simple notion of accepting what the market TELL's.

From October 2008 to the Present Noexx has had to deal with this. we posted in ET for four years to make this point crystal clear. The first page posted the indicator defaults used in the ATS Neoxx now uses as a backup answer sheet.

CW people who are ALWAYS in a FIGHT OR FLIGHT state; they NEVER ACCEPT WHAT THE MARKET TELL'S.

There is a consequence: THERE IS NO TRUST IN THE TRADER/MARKET RELATIONSHIP for any of these types of people.

What instills trust is NOT making money, consistently or otherwise.

ACCEPTANCE of what the market TELLs IS the first step of becoming a trader who is free of the FIGHT OR FLIGHT RESPONSE.

All FIGHT OR FLIGHT oriented traders also enjoy another consequence. they are continually subject to the BOHR EFFECT. This can result is a 50% oxygen deprivation in the brain during times of stress.

These circumstances and conditions make it possible for failure to take place. You can see that NEOXX's bottom line is that he is still only able to double his capital every three days given the market's current ATR's.

How many potential traders fail? Some do I hear. If you want to keep score just check and see if the posting content contains fear, anxiety or anger. Check yourself as you read; there are three posibilites: entertainment, learning, or a sympathetic CW response of fear anxiety and anger.

How will you feel in 25 minutes if you have not saved this post in word? Find out don't save it; don't even think about what you just read about someone else's effort who is only doubling his money every three days by compounding capital.

------------------------------------------------

Don;t you wish you too had Cash Cow ver1.1?

#42     Feb 4, 2009
  3. The rantings of a meglomaniac. :eek:

#43     Feb 5, 2009
  4. Unfortunately I believe this is an accurate description because of the unscrupulous methods he uses to pump up his failed SCT.

Neoxx has not posted and he's usually in full flight of fiction crashing into reality by now.

It's been a painful jolt coming off the paper trading perfection. Hope he's ok.

#44     Feb 5, 2009
  5. He's been hit by the inconsistencies and illogic which is inherent in the Hershey teachings.

Like his namesake Neo, he is awakening through the pain to the true nature of reality and trading.

It ain't pretty, but it is necessary if he wants to survive and prosper.

#45     Feb 5, 2009
  6. One of Neoxx's last posts ...

Of course he relealizes that this is nothing short of heresey in the tome of hershey teachings, and he is facing potential exocummunication from the Cult.

#46     Feb 5, 2009
  7. Neoxx dared to look outside the box and thinks he has an ET fan club. Little does he know that the guinea pig is of zero interest and the focus is on the drugs the guinea pig is taking.

Whilst I am a believer in channels two things I am certain of...

1. some days PA does not fit into channels
    2. those days are great for other trend lines

I suppose I could add a 3rd, that SCT goes into even more confusion on those days.

Today was one of those days and it was fun reading Iterative Refinement after the close and seeing the total confusion as to what was happening.

It's like a group of Elliot Wave traders each with different counts and expectations, except Elliot is comprehensible, unlike SCT.

But I'm glad Neoxx is well and ready for action again, as I'd expect Jedi Jack's drugs to continue their a addictive effect for some time to come.

SCT usually has a min 18 mth rabbit hole if someone can think critically, but in this case I'd look for a longer trippy trip.

#47     Feb 5, 2009
  8. Yet another example of a false claim. Neoxx is doubling his money every three days -- NOT!

#48     Feb 5, 2009
  9. False blip: wait another year at least. The burn out here will be absolute. Remember it's not the student that determines the result... it's SCT and it always has a minimum time line.

#49     Feb 5, 2009
  10. #50     Feb 7, 2009