Tara's Thread

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by Emil Kraepelin, Jan 27, 2009.

1. :D

#31     Feb 3, 2009
  2. :)

#32     Feb 3, 2009
  3. :cool:

#33     Feb 3, 2009
  4. Great stuff Mr_Black, you know the B-Team loves ya! :D
    Maybe you can help out Neoxx.

While it was an obvious Channel to you, and a clear retracement of the uptrend to the B-Team, he couldn't figure it out and ended up giving back 10pts ES (because he doesn't use stops).

Neoxx Needs Help

"My analysis couldn't have been more wrong.

Accepted that we were back in a long channel on bar 56, waited for a retrace, then remembered some of the violent parabolic trends in recent memory and opted not to wait for a potential retrace. Looks as though it's going to be a lateral retrace anyhow.

-10 points on that reversal."

Ah, will the real SCT Trading please stand up! :eek: :p :D

#34     Feb 3, 2009
  5. That is NOT SCT! SCT does NOT use limit and stop orders! Shame!

#35     Feb 3, 2009
  6. Mr_Black admits to using Market Profile and the ignorant SCT Traders (lj young first and foremost) try to claim it as already being incorporated in the princples of SCT ... LMAO people, LMAO. :p :D :D

Mr_Black uses Market Profile

P.S. Neoxx even chimes in with some idiotic comment ("I think he's describing a FTT" ... uh duh).

#36     Feb 3, 2009
  7. Nice channels Mr Black and that is exactly how I learned to draw them, even including using the inside angulars to give a simple Time & Price target.

I've forgotten the chap who wrote a book on the technique but I think he is in Ensign's eChat under the nickname Baldy. His history goes way back and he was a top TA in one of the heavyweight brokers 50 yrs back.

Just simple powerful channeling techniques predating SCT, and with a solid history of performing well.

Mr. Black didn't post here his use of indicators, but he is just as pragmatic in his choice and sensible in his use of these.

It's out of these ideas that Seamless Continuous Trash was developed but it went down the rabbit hole - or the toilet bowl would be more accurate.

Mr Black chose to think outside of SCT and uses the roots that SCT was developed from. The roots are excellent - Jack's development or these roots is shambolic.

Mr Black could sort Neoxx out in a few days but that just isn't going to happen. Neoxx has full Kamikaze trader mental focus.

Here's the "tell" of subconscious awareness. Neoxx has decided to extend his learning curve over a few years instead of along Jack's 30 day boot camp. You know when you don't know... and it will build up huge internal conflicts as he progresses.

#37     Feb 4, 2009
  8. Just after my last post Neoxx posts the following...

Neoxx

New Post 02-04-09 03:43 PM

Reversal.

Once again, I can't help but wonder how much healthier the bottom line would be without reversals.

--------------------------------------------------

This kind of thinking will set up tremendous emotional and mental conflicts as Neoxx feels the relentless tightening grip of the Seamless Continuous Trash pull against the temptation to question the truth and reality of SCT's incredible claims.

There's a sick, sad reason why I intend to expose Jack Hershey's deliberate use of psychological techniques to entrap naive traders. It's because it's EXACTLY the same techniques that cults use to ensnare very bright, high energy people who want to perform at levels close to perfection.

I had two personal friends that got caught up in a cult and ended up hanging themselves. Another less close friend became a junkie and his son hung himself.

If Jack just set out his SCT technique on a take it or leave is basis - fine. If he chose to charge for it - fine. But to use subliminal techniques to ensnare and create false hopes that reach to high heaven - shame on you Jack.

But you'll return, and Tara will be here to welcome you... you can count on it Jack!

#38     Feb 4, 2009
  9. ...as I was saying, this is going to be along and painful way to decapitation...

Neoxx

New Post 02-04-09 04:31 PM

And back short.

Might call it a day. Timing is way off.

Neoxx was full of praise for Jack's ability to bring the future into the present and predicting What Must Come Next (WMCN).

Meanwhile I was predicting What Must Come Next for Neoxx when he tried Seamless COntinuous Trash for real.

Guess who was right?

Now the thing is, Jack had the nerve to come into my thread and declare Neoxx was doubling his money every 3 days. Is Jack on crack??

#39     Feb 4, 2009
  10. A few gems from Jack's post in Tara's other thread where he boasts of Neoxx's ability with SCT...

"Most in ET have never been able to open their minds to any consideration except ENTRY/EXIT and the edge based building cross wiring in their minds by crating a long term memory first recourse based upon repeated failure.

Neoxx only makes have the ATR nowadays. What he makes is unimportant; it only doubles his capital every three days. It is only 500 to 1000 dollars a day per contract. This is not a measure of anything."...

..."You can see that NEOXX's bottom line is that he is still only able to double his capital every three days given the market's current ATR's.

How many potential traders fail? Some do I hear. If you want to keep score just check and see if the posting content contains fear, anxiety or anger. Check yourself as you read; there are three posibilites: entertainment, learning, or a sympathetic CW response of fear anxiety and anger.

How will you feel in 25 minutes if you have not saved this post in word? Find out don't save it; don't even think about what you just read about someone else's effort who is only doubling his money every three days by compounding capital."
    --------------------------------------------------

QUESTION: CAN YOU SPOT A NUTTER?
    Who is the bigger nutter. Jack who sees Neoxx as the brilliant trader, or Noexx who sees Jack as the brilliant trader?

It's like driving into a tree and the instructor telling everyone what a great driver you are. Do you put your faith in that instructor?

When you've Stopped Critical Thinking so you can trade Seamless Continuous Trash, then you'll believe Greenspan is learning to day trade and Jack knows the problems he's having.

Can the ride get any funnier?

#40     Feb 4, 2009