Tara's Thread

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by Emil Kraepelin, Jan 27, 2009.

1. Indeed, developing a trading system is like a puzzle. With the pieces face down. But if you keep at it, and lose enough money to make the lessons stick, you find two pieces that fit together. And they are trivially simple, like discovering THE EMA that makes sense of a particular time frame. With one good edgekin (new word) in hand, you find another. Like Liberace levels (which see, posted here). And you say "Pas de merde! Liberace levels WORK!" Then perhaps you note "Encule-moi! The EMA and the Liberace level just coincided!" Eventually such edgettes (new word) build up a Mary Shelley version of SCT. So I am not embarrassed to steal tasty body parts from Jack's roadkill cadaver.

But perfection is unachievable, because all is not knowable.

#11     Jan 27, 2009
  2. 8 yrs and Jack didn't teach you WMCN?

You must feel so let down. The cad taught it to Neoxx and he's thriving with it (in his head).

Unfortunately the channels are somewhere in the past for Neoxx. Another one of Jack's conundrums.

#12     Jan 27, 2009
  3. Agreed about channels. I generally don't draw them. Just a distraction. I am sure the B-Team tires of me saying it, but major S/R usually determine the reversals in which Jack sees channels. If you have those, you don't need to draw channels. If, like them, you don't, channels lead to a confused guessing game: FTT? BO? FBO? I do draw bear and bull flag channels, those work. But we digress. Care to reconstruct your paranoid delusion about Jack the ET Menace? You professed a fascination for Jack. If you like creepy guys, you'd love me.

#13     Jan 27, 2009
  4. Can you post as much crap as Jack and still get so many people to follow you for so long? I think that's a definition of power so I have a love-hate fascination with Jedi Jack.

You had delusions for 8 yrs so you should be expert in recognizing them - I better ask my ex. to check my mental health lol.

Jack - I admire his use of NLP to Mirror and Model within the context of making himself a self-styled trading guru but that would only impress rather than keep traders spell bound.

Anyone who has lots of top level trading experience can read the occasional howlers Jack makes and my ex and I used to split our sides reading Jack in full flow.

My ex. has a hobby - hypnotism. Different forms from NLP to Conversational Hypnotism and Jack has mastered the latter. He combines it with NLP on ET but now that he is doing his boot camp I felt it was time to pull back the blinds so to speak and let the world know how it's done before he gets completely out of control.

Jack uses what's called Stealth Techniques at an advanced level but please don't believe me (or Jack) - check it out for yourself. It keeps people like you loyal for years and years lol.

Anyway, other than cut and paste how it's done from my other thread, I think I've exposed the charade with enough facts and references to allow the duped ones to escape - but it hurts surrendering the dream.

Perhaps at times Jack was laughing at his work as much as we were, but I fear he has hypnotized himself into believing his own propaganda - as all great men do.

Is Jack great? Look at his followers and ask them. He's undisputed king of the markets continuously ruling over every twist and turn with the magic scepter of SCT.

He has a secret band of countless successful traders, and with SCT it stands to reason they caused the crash when they went short together.

ET provided Jack with countless lab rats to hone his Conversational Hypnosis stage routine to perfection. He made only one demand - no due diligence. Switch off your minds and follow the Pied Piper. Now that's generosity :)

#14     Jan 28, 2009
  5. I recognize that pose and stare - that's an SCT Trader after reading one of Jedi Jack's lengthy posts.

#15     Jan 28, 2009
  6. Tara, thanks for providing a proper closeout to your insightful analysis of Jack's persuasion techniques. The cycle time for ET to almost completely turn over membership is about six months, then he'll be back. Good trading to you!

#16     Jan 28, 2009
  7. Great observation. I shall await the return of my darling like Charlotte Corday did her Jean-Paul Marat

#17     Jan 28, 2009
  8. Speaking of the 80's, you two speak like Higgins from Magnum P.I.

[​IMG]

#18     Jan 28, 2009
  9. haha that's funny - my dad has those recorded. Oops - was I hypnotized? Seriously, I thought he was hot for an old bloke... so cultured and "knows how to spoil a lady."

#19     Jan 28, 2009
  10. Dat's caz we'z kulchadd, like a poill!

#20     Jan 28, 2009