Tapering - "Canary in the Mine?"

Discussion in 'Economics' started by kmiklas, May 2, 2021.

1. piezoe

piezoe

You probably know but have just forgotten that the official funds rate is simply the fed target but the actual rate on individual overnights varies slightly about the target.

#41     May 3, 2021
  2. kmiklas

kmiklas

I think you need to do a little more figuring.

#42     May 3, 2021
  3. Nine_Ender

Nine_Ender

It hardly matters to me what you believe. I've traded well the last 3 years in particular. I'm not puzzled by anything I've had decades of experience to guide me now. I see a lot of bears on here obsessed with conspiracy theories and "market manipulation". Trade something else then.

#43     May 3, 2021
  4. If you truly have decades of experience in the financial markets and honestly believe this isn't a house of cards built on an unprecedented period of ridiculous money printing and artificially low rates - then you live in a fantasy world.

You may have made money the last 3 years - but if you are going to sit there and pretend that fed / fiscal policy hasn't been downright irresponsible and morally wrong then there is no point in discussing the subject matter with you.

Time reveals all wildly inaccurate opinions. There's a healthy pile of you that will realize just how delusional you were thinking what has been happening is "normal" and "expected" response.

To think this ugly science experiment ends in anything other than an economic shitstorm is just blatant ignorance of what is obviously being put into motion.

But why bother explaining? You guys only see and hear what you want.

#44     May 3, 2021
    cobco, DiceAreCast and kmiklas like this.
  5. kmiklas

kmiklas

Preach it brother... Amen!

I just hope that we don't end up in a serious military conflict, and pray that we're not already in one.

#45     May 3, 2021
    isabailey likes this.
  6. Now we play the nitpicking game after you analogously told us that Nigeria is in Latin America? Lol

#46     May 3, 2021
  7. piezoe

piezoe

I don't know what this means , but as long as you do I guess everything is good.

#47     May 4, 2021
  8. piezoe

piezoe

I very much like that as a definition of "Moral Hazard". Thank you for starting this thread.

#48     May 4, 2021
    kmiklas likes this.
  9. I have no idea why you have such a hard time to admit to mistakes. Sad your parents did not seem to have taught you that self reflection and honesty is a virtue. I will fact check you when you post crap in the future but arguing or debating with you is a waste of time.

#49     May 4, 2021
  10. piezoe

piezoe

I don't know what time zone you're in but it is very late here. I have finished my work for the night. Am tired and going to bed. Have a nice night, and try not to project. There is no need for you to be defensive, you can be very good at what you do and still not have a clue about money theory.

#50     May 4, 2021