Tape Reading

Discussion in 'Technical Analysis' started by trader28, Nov 9, 2005.

1. Well how the feck would i know what day it is half way around the world?... and dont think you aren't accountable either, I cant turn the radio on here in Australia without hearing some crappy gangsta rap song... shoot us... but dont export that crap to us, i thought we were allies

#101     Nov 11, 2005
  2. If you trade the US markets you should know what holidays are on schedule. don't play stupid, stupid.

And if you don't want to hear our music..tell your kids they cant buy it.

So I have your number right here. Your a newbie trader who doesn't know what holidays will effect volume...you hate the USA but still trade our markets and you cant control your kids. Sounds like you belong in chitchat...mate.

#102     Nov 11, 2005
  3. Well duh, i said i was a newbie 17 pages ago, that rap is rotting yer brain

but i've never lost at anything in my life and in 2 months i'll trade you under the table... you can take that to the bank jack

#103     Nov 11, 2005
  4. pinabetal

pinabetal

Today we honor those that made the ultimate sacrifice. Whether or nor one feels a war was justified or not is beside the point. People died for their country and we honor their death today.

#104     Nov 11, 2005
  5. Come back to me in 2 months. At that point we will start a journal. Put up a few bones in escrow and have a contest. Anything less is talk.

BTW, haven't you learned any manners in your country? You still haven't thanked me for posting some help two pages back.

#105     Nov 11, 2005
  6. #106     Nov 11, 2005
  7. Please stop this at once, everyone get back to work.

#107     Nov 11, 2005
  8. I was probably too busy dealing with your bonehead countrymen, very few of which seem to have learnt any manners

#108     Nov 11, 2005
  9. pinabetal

pinabetal

That is alot of bragging for a newbie. Make a few calls for us and lets see how good you are. Just papertrading. Don't even have to put real money on it. If you can call the direction right in paper trading say 6 or 7 out of 10 times then you can make some jack with real trading if you are disciplined.

#109     Nov 11, 2005
  10. It`s a lost cause talking to you. I`m trying to be civil and you still cant eke out a simple "thanks". You win...no more responses from me. Goodbye.

#110     Nov 11, 2005