Tape reading Software ??

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by profutrader, Jan 31, 2005.

1. qtip

qtip

Yes, you are correct. With the number of threads regarding TradeMaven, I think this has been the first response from anyone associated. BTW, I noticed that in SFO magazine, PFG software looks very similar to Trademaven....? Just curious...

#11     Jan 31, 2005
  2. traderob

traderob

#12     Jan 31, 2005
  3. http://www.pfgbest.com/about/press/bdfast.asp

I'm an educator and contributor to the ongoing process of developing TM. I'm thrilled to have a company that listens. TM has features that are not equaled in any other affordable front end that I am aware of and I've played a small role in that.

Please don't ask about the company I'm involved with, as we don't advertise on ET and therefore would be banned if I were to discuss that business.

#13     Jan 31, 2005
  4. qtip

qtip

This explains why when I opened an account with Global Futures, they told me that they do not offer Trademaven anymore...

#14     Jan 31, 2005
  5. For me, it is a software that reads the prices traded as well as to indicate the size of the trade. If it is huge(specified by you), a louder alert or sound can be heard. This helps pit traders like me feel more at home.:p

#15     Feb 1, 2005
  6. Hi Vince1, thanks for the advice. Had a look at website, not exactly what I am looking for. But thanks. :)

#16     Feb 1, 2005
  7. #17     Feb 1, 2005
  8. Gonz

Gonz

do you know General Wei in nikkei pit? :p

#18     Feb 1, 2005
    #19     Feb 1, 2005
  10. Of course! He is one of the nicest trader you can bump into.:p A true trader with a heart. Seems like you are also a trader in SGX-DT. Care to reveal. :)

#20     Feb 1, 2005