Tape Reading Large Orders CL

Discussion in 'Commodity Futures' started by jsmooth, Oct 6, 2012.

1. ammo

ammo

he says he leaned on an offer of 118,.04 ,was filled at 118.02,covered 117 and change, he was leaning on the bid,not too credible

#61     Oct 16, 2012
  2. traderchi128

traderchi128 Guest

It was a nice trade, but that 400 lot offer had absolutely nothing to do with the market going down. He was selling into a down move during a news release. Back when there was volatility in the bond market that trade worked ( and hopefully the bonds will get volatile again at some point). There was zero chance that that offer was pushing anything around. If it was 2000 lots than maybe there would be some credibility saying that a big offer moved the market down.

#62     Oct 16, 2012
  3. i think i saw that guy couple of years ago. he was selling some trading courses. i tried to google his website just now but it is down.. seems he wasnt too successful on leaning on the icebergs or whatever...

usually if you see a video like this in contemporary world - that means - someone is trying to fuck you by selling some shit (in plane words).

there is no much point of discussin shit because whatever you do with shit it will be still a derivative of shit anyway.

#63     Oct 16, 2012