tampa's Revenge

Discussion in 'Journals' started by tampa, Dec 1, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DTK

DTK

This is the great. I love the colors in yours too, tampa. I'm going to maximize both on my monitors, light up some good reefer and make the markets move. I think it will beat a Pink Floyd Laser Laser Show hands down.

#71     Dec 10, 2004
  2. As I've noted in a previous post, some things are better left unsaid.

#72     Dec 10, 2004
  3. tampa

tampa

But...

"the truth shall set ye free."

And speaking of "free" - no, I do not offer a lifetime free trial to my site, Subliminal! Quit bugging me.

#73     Dec 11, 2004
  4. The Mini Dow is considered by some to be a beginner's training instrument, yet many times this past week it offered more than training. Db's journals convinced me to use p/v...s/r...candlesticks... simple and always a true realtime picture. Thank you for this enjoyable read. A breath of fresh air.

#74     Dec 11, 2004
  5. tampa

tampa

A training vehicle for beginners? I think not.

Volume has increased significantly, the range is still there and it offers a better risk/reward than the ES. These are the things that beginners are unaware of. What's more it trends better, and trades smoother because you don't have a bunch of beginners sitting there scalping for a quarter.

You gots to change with the times...

#75     Dec 11, 2004
  6. There is more to learn from failure than from success. Above all for a good laugh Tampa is inimitable :D

#76     Dec 11, 2004
  7. Bubble

Bubble

More chart art for you.....this is a Woodie's set up.

#77     Dec 11, 2004
  8. tampa

tampa

This journal was intended to discuss the serious aspects of trading. Instead I have had to put up with insults and ridicule from the usual ET trailer park trash.

It is not often that a trader of my caliber steps forward offering to share on this board. So I am putting you all on notice. If I, and this journal are not treated with all due respect, this venture will end without further notice.

"tampa"

#78     Dec 11, 2004
  9. Exquisite Tampa. I look forward to further discussion of your trading but enjoy the clarity of your picture of marital harmony.

Tell me: how does the wife respond when she sees your esignal bill?

#79     Dec 11, 2004
  10. Here my suggestion on how to set up your trading environment.

Double arrow: get in in direction of the arrow: blue is buy, red is sell. Single arrow: get the h*&% out!

The idea is that prices scare me and indicators scare me so I am doing without all that. And yet I am trading discretionary and make 50% on margin per week. :D

Ah Kiwi, sorry to hear about your experiences at e-minitraders.com. I really commiserate, some people take a bit longer to get the message than others. :confused:

Maria
    (daughter of bali_survivor)
    :cool:

#80     Dec 11, 2004
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.