tampa's Revenge

Discussion in 'Journals' started by tampa, Dec 1, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tampa

tampa

Samson77, where are you when Woodie needs you to answer for him?

Sam, if ever Woodie needed you, he needs you now!

#521     Jan 15, 2005
  2. rBurns

rBurns

thanks for sharing your trading thoughts. Very informative and helpful post

#522     Jan 15, 2005
  3. tampa

tampa

Thanks to the "Buddy List", a seasoned ET'er is able to tell who is on line. A check of my list shows the one time Woodie apologist sniffing around this "journal". But why has Sam abandoned the Wooden One? Why has he allowed his former hero to suffer the slings and arrows of his detractors? Perhaps he has joined their ranks?

#523     Jan 15, 2005
  4. olmikey

olmikey

while i am sitting here with my baby and during a commercial of gi jane....she has better taste than do i.........i would ask tht you just focus on your own trading.

to some extent i can understand your hurt feelings as i had the same when i was banned since i lost connection with folks i had respected.

but it seems to me that this is a tad on the overdone stage....it is my wish for you and for indeed all the traders that i ahve met in the various venues that i have particiapted in to be successful prosperous and most of all to be healthy and have piece of mind and heart

sometimes we agree and sometimes we dont..that really is not the point ..we can differ on our methods entires and politics and lord only knows wht else but..when i read someplace ..either here or on the blog...maybe it was the big cheese and not you...i got no clue.....tht when thier wife opened thier email and then started to cry at hurtful words then that is too far...

i would strongly beleive tht NO trading system in the world be it Woodies Buffys George Lane GB007 Jimmer or any number of other methods out there are worth a wifes tears.

Now i would ask you ask a personal favor and ask others as a personal favor to bring all this mud slinging to an end.

olm

#524     Jan 15, 2005
  5. tampa

tampa

ahhh mikey, I don't know how - I mean, you can't always - you see, this isn't a real...

You're right, mikey, there is nothing worth bringing a man's wife to tears. In fact, there are tears running down my cheeks as I write this.

In deference to you, I will end all of this right here and now. I will also contact the big cheese and ask him to come to his grips with reality.

You are a good man, olm, and we all owe you a debt of gratitude...

#525     Jan 15, 2005
  6. Crying here also.

#526     Jan 15, 2005
  7. Magna

Magna Administrator

At tampa's request this journal has been closed. We wish the big cheese well on his blog and trading journey, as he has brought laughter and a few surprising insights to us all.

#527     Jan 15, 2005
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.