tampa's journal

Discussion in 'Journals' started by tampa, Sep 7, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tampa

tampa

I will reply with all the dignity your post deserves.

Picture a man, seated at his computer. His left thumb is planted in his left ear. His right thumb is planted in his right ear. The remaining digits are wildly wiggling, while he is sticking his tongue out and making what is commonly referred to as the "raspberry" sound.

So there, Mister Smarty-Pants!

#51     Sep 22, 2005
  2. JackR

JackR

tampa:

Congratulations on your success!

An important caution - I hope that in reviewing the 39 gigabyte file I sent you last week, you noted that the phase of the moon seems to play an important role in the efficacy of the signals produced by our somewhat similar systems. Consider that you blewup when the moon was in its new moon phase and are now making making money in the full moon phase. If you haven't considered this I strongly urge you to do so. I'm afraid that you'll continue to be successful as the moon continues to wax, increase your size due to your success, and then blowup again as the moon wanes. Others may scoff at your method, I don't.

Continued good fortune.

Jack

#52     Sep 22, 2005
  3. tampa

tampa

Your point is taken: however, with the partial eclipse due in early October, my work suggests that the signals/triggers should continue to be valid at least through this cycle.

While I appreciate the concern, I should point out that there are as yet undisclosed considerations in the method to offset the otherwise negative influence of the lunar phases.

#53     Sep 22, 2005
  4. tampa

tampa

Several members have requested information on the upcoming eclipse. I have posted what I believe to be the most informative below:

The partial lunar eclipse of October 17 2005 will be visible over east Asia, Australasia, and most of North America. This very slender eclipse will be quite hard to see with the naked eye, as only the thinnest sliver of the Moon will be in the Earth's umbral shadow -- the umbral magnitude is just 0.068. Still, there should be a distinct shading visible over the Moon's surface at greatest eclipse.

The partial eclipse will begin at 11:34:06 UT and end just under one hour later at 12:32:25 UT, with the moment of greatest eclipse at 12:03:21 UT. The penumbral phases of the eclipse begin at 09:51:29 UT and end at 14:15:10 UT; these will be visible over a slightly larger area.
    More information on this eclipse may be found at Fred Espenak's site.

In my opinion, this event will not significantly effect the market.

#54     Sep 22, 2005
  5. traderob

traderob

Tampa,
    Not to say I don't have complete confidence in your latest methods but just on the off-chance here is my advice..

Plead temporary insanity to Woodie and beg his forgiveness. Promise lots of free links on Et and offer to co-moderate with samson and kiwi (on woodies).
    What do you think?

#55     Sep 23, 2005
  6. Wonderfully warm thoughts roberk but not even sure my legendarily smooth friend Tampa could effect a reconciliation between woodie and I :)

I think I'd have to give up the nearly free IB/Sierrachart combination for the stupidly expensive trademaven or esignal products for W to have me back. And that day isnt likely to come soon ---- whats that; sounds of freezing weather in hell?

Once upon a time ...

#56     Sep 23, 2005
  7. tampa

tampa

I am going to ignore this post, except to wish you continued failure in the market and in life...

#57     Sep 23, 2005
  8. Tampa your a bitter lunar trader, give the wife my regards...

#58     Sep 23, 2005
  9. tampa

tampa

Having lost some $21,390 trading your stupid Secret Plan for Wealth and Happiness, I have nothing to say to you, sir.

#59     Sep 23, 2005
  10. traderob

traderob

We all know that systems promoted (I mean those you get from vendors etc.) on ET always work - so I conclude you must not have followed it properly. Either that or it was in a normal drawdown and you stopped trading it just as it was turning up. Or it was...

#60     Sep 23, 2005
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.