tampa's journal

Discussion in 'Journals' started by tampa, Sep 7, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tampa, It's good to see your back but if you can try to not be such a jack a## I will try and not to embarss you again.

:p :p :p :p

Just teasing, good luck with the journal.

#21     Sep 9, 2005
  2. JackR

JackR

I've looked at your blog and understand. However, in order to even consider advancing you any funds whatsoever I'd need some further insight into the complete strategy you mention in the quote above.

If I am convinced of the strategy's efficacy, tons of money can be made available.

Recognizing that your 23 (24?) blowouts might make others less than eager to participate I'd have to insist that no more than 12 others be allowed to participate.

PM me if you feel embarrassed by this and would rather discuss it privately.

Jack

#22     Sep 9, 2005
  3. tampa

tampa

JackB, it pains me to have to share my hard research and work: however, circumstances dictate that I release at least part of my system.

A trade may be taken every 3hours, 9 minutes after the lunar body travels closest to the earth. This sequence is valid for the fourteen days (one half of the lunar cycle), thereafter trades should only be entered into every 9 hours, 27 minutes (every third series )

As price touches the 12.5%, 37.5%, or 87.5% retracement of the previous swing – enter in the opposite direction of the most recent minor trend. When price approaches the 25%, 50%, 75% or 100% retracement, assume that they will move to the next level – stand aside.

There are a few additional nuances that I will release to you personally when your check clears.

Of course past performance is no guarantee of future results, but if you go back and check these cycles, you will see the value in this system.

#23     Sep 9, 2005
  4. JackR

JackR

tampa:

First off - I'm JackR, not JackB. That champagne swilling lout John Merchant referred to me as Jacker and I'm a still little sensitive to ETer's distorting my name.

I've looked at the further disclosure of your system and I think it a super design. Indeed, I know it worked remarkably well in the past because I used something quite similar a number of years ago. However, I had to stop using it because it turned from being a "money machine" into a bottomless pit. I noticed that this happened shortly after the United States landed men on the moon. I'm convinced, but can offer no proof other than the failure of "my" system, that the landing impact and subsequent takeoff of the lunar module subtly altered the moon's orbit and thus my finely tuned parameters went awry.

Much as I hate to disappoint you I'll have to take a pass as I just don't think any changes you may have come up with will be effective. However, in case I failed to consider the changes that have taken place in the markets since then, notably electronic trading and the bankruptcy of the USSR, I have sent you my complete back testing files (about 39 gigabits compressed, 462 gigabits expanded). I sincerely hope that after examining them over the weekend and perhaps tweaking your system, you will be able to determine whether or not to continue on your current path. You appear to be a gentleman (except for your toying with male prostitution as a means of raising cash) and I'm relying on you not to release any of my system details. Of course, feel free to use all or part for your own use.

Jack

#24     Sep 9, 2005
  5. tampa

tampa

JackP, you sir, if I may be so forward, are a fool. It is easy to see why you continue to struggle in the market, and no doubt life it’s self. When offered the Golden Goose, you sight your own failures and inequities as reason to doubt my work.

I am glad that I came to realize your shortcomings prior to entering into a partnership, and providing you with the means to master the markets. Good luck, and good riddance!

To other potential partners: I will entertain sincere offers to enter into mutually advantages agreements for but a limited period of time. Rouges and near-do-wells (such as JackG), NEED NOT APPLY..

#25     Sep 9, 2005
  6. JackR

JackR

tampa:

I'm somewhat miffed. I've carefully reviewed my public messages to you and do not understand your hostility. In both my public messages and the PM accompanying my 39 gigabyte file I offered encouragement. I am far from being a ne'er-do-well. The system I cited did indeed make tons of money as I was trading gold and silver and took delivery more often than not. Be that as it may, I've only blown up once (not 19 or 20 times), gained from that experience, and tried to help you in your misfortune. I appear to have failed. Good luck in the future, you'll need it as you certainly cannot rely on anything else if you continue to spurn other well meant, kind-hearted, sincere help such as I offered.

Au revior

JackR

PS - To others reading this thread - Please - No PMs requesting the 39 gigabyte file or info on that system. They will be ignored.

#26     Sep 10, 2005
  7. tampa

tampa

To the members of Elite Traders Forum: You are all jerks, idiots and morons. I have developed a near foolproof trading method, and offered to share it in return for help in refunding my blowout account. To date, not one of you losers has stepped forward to take advantage of this offer.

Well I hope you will be happy to find out that I have been forced to take a job restocking shelves overnight at The Shop-N-Go. Since my system is designed to trade the Euro futures during European trading hours, I won’t be able to trade even were I able to raise the $2,000 to reactivate my account.

If I sound angry and bitter, it’s because I am angry and bitter. I simply asked for some help, but found only indifference. I am glad that most of you are losing your shirts – none of you are smart enough to recognize the Gravy Train when it comes to town. AND NONE OF YOU WILL BE ONBOARD WHEN IT PULLS AWAY FROM THE STATION WITH ME AT THE CONTROLS!

Until then, have a bad day…

#27     Sep 10, 2005
  8. tampa

tampa

Oh man, you’ll never believe what happened! The leader of the restocking crew is a former market maker, one of the guys used to sell mutual funds, and another was a CFP! Well, we got to talking over lunch about getting back in the market – if we could raise some cash – and Ray, the crew leader suggested we put on a car wash in the Shop-N-Go parking lot this Saturday!

So if all goes well I could be back in the market this time next week. And then all of you suckers can just eat my dust as I start cleaning up with my system – the same system you all laughed at.

You just wait and see…

#28     Sep 12, 2005
  9. You better review the rules with the IRS about "Wash" Trades...

When you put the bucket out for Stock Tips, I will put a quarter in... ok Tampa?

#29     Sep 12, 2005
  10. tampa

tampa

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.