Tampa florida. What is the trading environment like?

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by gimp570, Sep 15, 2003.

1. gimp570

gimp570

Just wondering if anyone would be interested in maybe catching a happy hour and talk some shop? I know that there are a few traders in the area. Anyone interested? Please let me know what you think.

#21     Dec 13, 2004
  2. zangari3

zangari3

There are a few traders here and there but no offices and i very much doubt any will open....I know a bunch of traders they are all trading from home...not like the good old days when the tampa area had 8 or so offices....but they all went the way of the DODO bird...

#22     Nov 26, 2007
  3. subban

subban

You do realize you responded to a post three some years ago. Anyway, Tampa is really not where you want to be in florida to trade in a office. Boca and Miami is more suitable.

#23     Nov 26, 2007
  4. bandit

bandit

I will be opening an office in the area very soon. This will be an Assent office that is geared twards automated trading, but any manual traders that want to be a part of the office is welcome.

Regards bandit

#24     Nov 26, 2007
  5. gimp570

gimp570

were is the office going to be located??

#25     Nov 27, 2007
  6. Eddiefl

Eddiefl

Hey Bandit,, sounds good. What is your time frame for opening the office. next mont, 6 months, 1 yr.

Some more details would be great.

thanks,

#26     Nov 27, 2007
  7. Would a person have to wear a mickey mouse hat while trading in this office? :eek:

#27     Nov 27, 2007
  8. gimp570

gimp570

any other info on this office would be great...

location?
    Time line on opening?

#28     Dec 13, 2007