Tampa Bay Traders

Discussion in 'Hook Up' started by sirinvestalot, Jul 29, 2004.

1. gimp570

gimp570

So what firm are you with now?

Does anyone know if any offices in tampa still exist?

#31     Dec 7, 2004
  2. gimp570

gimp570

Does anyone know if any offices in tampa still exist?

Any or have all of them closed?

#32     May 16, 2005
  3. Anyone looking to network with other traders in the Tampa Bay area and hear a presentation on Fibonacci Clusters with Carolyn Boroden there is a traders club meeting this weekend you can attend:

SuperTraders meeting

Saturday, August 6th, 2005

9:00am until 12 Noon

at Manhattan Baptist Church

Guest Speaker

Carolyn Boroden, a Stocks & Commodity Trading Advisor

She is well known for her expertise in how to apply Fibonacci Time and Price Methodology to Stocks, Commodities and Index Futures markets.

She will be speaking on:

An Introduction to Fibonacci Time and Price Analysis

Fibonacci Price Analysis

Overview of Price Retracements, Extensions and Projections

The Fibonacci Cluster effect

Symmetry – a simple but powerful trading tool

Risk and Stop Loss Orders

Trade Targets

A high % trade setup using Fibonacci price work with CCI and the 34 EMA

Raising your odds for success with time frame agreement

Fibonacci on the Time Axis of the market

Time Projections and Alternate Time Projections

How to look at time histograms

Current market overview

The meeting will be held in the fellowship hall of Manhattan Baptist Church. There is plenty of parking and it is free. A suggested donation of $5 to help pay for use of the facilities is appreciated.

Manhattan Baptist Church located at 4300 S. Manhattan Ave., Tampa, Florida 33611. The church is located just 1/2 mile north of Gandy Blvd., 1/2 mile east of Westshore Blvd., and 3/4 mile west of Dale Mabry, on the corner of Manhattan Ave. & Wallcraft Ave.

Directions from St Petersburg - Cross the Gandy Bridge and go to
    Manhattan Ave (second stoplight once you cross the bridge into Tampa). Turn left (North) onto Manhattan Ave and go 5 blocks. Manhattan Baptist Church is on your right (East).

Directions from Tampa - Go south on Dale Mabry Blvd to the corner of South Dale Mabry and Euclid Avenue. Turn right (West) on Euclid Avenue and then left (South) on South Manhattan Avenue. Manhattan Baptist Church is the 3rd church on the left (East).

For the exact location, click on the following:

http://www.manhattanbaptist.org/mbc/geninfo/index.htm

If you need any more clarification of directions you can reach the
    church at 813-831-1951 Monday through Friday 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM Eastern Time.

#33     Aug 3, 2005
  4. gimp570

gimp570

Does anyone know if this office still exits?? Are there any offices in the tampa bay area? or have they all closed?

Where have all of the trades gone??

#34     Aug 22, 2005
  5. I know this thread is old, but any traders around Tampa? Are there any offices etc?

#35     Dec 27, 2006
  6. bandit

bandit

Tampa area has had its share of tough times since the good ol days. I been thinkn of opening an office with 3 traders, and open up to new traders, pm me, and can give info.
    Bandit

#36     Dec 27, 2006
  7. I am in brandon. I would be very interested in speaking to anyone who is serious about this.:D

#37     Dec 27, 2006
  8. Anyone interested please PM with some info / we should all go out for a drink sometime.

#38     Dec 27, 2006
  9. You would probably find some guys interested in going in on a trading office by mentioning this at the beginning of one of our Tampa Cornerstone meetings, which is an active traders club. At the beginning of our meetings we ask if anyone has any questions before we start the presentation, and people ask questions or make announcements at this time. You could ask if anyone there would be interested in chipping in towards an office to contact you or talk to you at the break. Meetings range from 50 to 100 people in attendance.

The club's web site is www.CornerstoneInvestorsNetwork.com

The Cornerstone club meetings are held on the 4th Saturday of the month and I send out notices of who the speaker is each month, what they talking on, directions to meeting, etc. to everyone on our traders club list. Anyone can be added to this list by sending an email to michaelnorris@ij.net

#39     Dec 27, 2006
  10. bandit

bandit

Would like to see how many traders in the area would like to get together next Thursday 4th. 6 pm somewhere in the area for a drink and chat about trading in Tampa. Either post on the board, or PM me.
    Bandit

#40     Dec 28, 2006