Tampa Bay Traders

Discussion in 'Hook Up' started by sirinvestalot, Jul 29, 2004.

1. gimp570 and fan27, if you are wanting to get with other active traders in the Tampa Bay area you should consider attending the free Cornerstone club meetings in Tampa. It is a free traders club. The club has different speakers every month teaching on different trading strategies and during the breaks, traders talk with other traders, picking each others brains about what they are doing as well as go out to nearby restaurants after the meetings to share with one another.
    Plus they have just got set up with the CBOT to webcast their meetings so even those who don't live in the area can tune into the meetings over the internet. They meet in a large meeting room at the Manhattan Baptist Church in South Tampa at 4300 S. Manhattan Ave. There are usually over 100 people in attendance at the meetings each month. For more details, feel free to send me an email at michaelnorris@ij.net or go to the club web site www.CornerstoneInvestorsNetwork.com

#21     Aug 16, 2004
  2. Im interested in meeting w/other traders in the area. Lets all meet this weekend, lets hope no other hurricanes coming this way...

#22     Aug 16, 2004
  3. I'm part of a group of about 10 prop traders in South Tampa. Most of us used to work at Worldco Financial here in Tampa. We currently have an office on Spruce and some trade remote from home.

#23     Oct 28, 2004
  4. funky

funky

in sarasota, hello!

#24     Oct 29, 2004
  5. hey funky, what type of a trader are you.

#25     Oct 29, 2004
  6. funky

funky

one which makes money :)

#26     Oct 29, 2004
  7. Wells that is better than most....

What I meant was are you a switch trader, position trader, daytrader. If you're a day trader, are you a prop trader. But anyhow, it's great that you're making money. Most traders lose money :cool: .

#27     Oct 29, 2004
  8. gimp570

gimp570

Where is the office? What company are you with now? I just moved back to Tampa. Trading Prop. from home. Anyone doing any good in you office? How many people are there?

#28     Nov 1, 2004
  9. bandit

bandit

Is your office owned by Chris M down in Miami area, Just curious.

#29     Nov 1, 2004
  10. gimp570

gimp570

Where is the office? What company are you with now? I just moved back to Tampa. Trading Prop. from home. Anyone doing any good in you office? How many people are there?

#30     Nov 5, 2004