Tampa area traders

Discussion in 'Hook Up' started by Don Bright, Apr 21, 2005.

1. gimp570

gimp570

Sure I will be there....Any drinks after???

Z

2. Heading straight back to the airport this time, but I'll take care of you next time.

Don :)

3. Just bringing this thread up, less than 2 weeks until Tampa. I should know today if we are going to broadcast on the web.

Don

4. Is his name REALLY Cash Coyne?? That's pretty clever- kind of like those rappers that call themselves the Cash Money crew......

5. Son's name is Flip A. Coyne :D

6. That's the name on his Series 7 license, I assume it's true. Good thing I didn't have a daughter, I had "Starr Bright" already to go (sounds a bit like a stripper, however).

Don :D

7. Hmm, since you live in Vegas, naming her Starr Bright would ensure a future dancing at the Crazy Horse II !! :D :D :D :D

8. zangari3

zangari3

Are there any Trading offices open in the Tampa bay area? Or have they all closed. I have been trading from home for a few years now and would love to get back into an office. Any traders left in the area?

9. I live in South Tampa, but I'm not aware of any trading offices ... or any full-time traders. To the best of my knowledge, it's a trading vacuum! :(

Regards,

Slave2Market

#10     Dec 8, 2005