talking suicide at BSC yahoo boards

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by bat1, Mar 16, 2008.

1. EPrado

EPrado

Come on man..you made that up right ? LOL

That cant be someone being serious.

#11     Mar 16, 2008
  2. There was one on Wednesday or Thursday. The user could not short BSC and claimed someone knows somthing big because it would be very rare for such a large company to have no shares to short.

Every once in awhile someone on the inside drops a few hints. Problem is, there's so much bullshit on there you could never sort-through all the crap to find the onegem.

#12     Mar 16, 2008
  3. I pray to Christ it shows up on SHO in a day or two. That would be such justice, to see those pricks get hammered by their favorite tactic. I will watch.

#13     Mar 16, 2008
  4. Amen Brother! I was just thinking about the rapture right before I read your post. I think it is VERY close. As the Bible tells up, no tears or sin in heaven. That would be a gift. you know?

#14     Mar 17, 2008
  5. mokwit

mokwit

Exactly the problem, there are actually some very smart cookies/clued in people/beanspillers on those boards but finding them is too hit and miss/time consuming.

#15     Mar 17, 2008
  6. This move with BSC certainly does not instill faith in the US stockmarket overall.

I'm not a stock investor at the moment, but I would certainly not be buying US equities at this point.

Wait for GOOG at 50 or GS at 15 :D

#16     Mar 17, 2008
  7. that's a new lesson for those out there who invest in financial stocks, they 're not for the newbies !

i found out a long time ago that financial stocks are more volatile than any other type of stocks.
    2 dollars for BSC :confused: , it must be painful for some out there.
    stay clear, buy yogourts.

#17     Mar 17, 2008
  8. Trader50

Trader50

Sad.. very sad

#18     Mar 17, 2008
  9. Cheese

Cheese

I take no pleasure in any retail investor who has now been hurt big time if they had holdings or short term 'longs' in BSC shares.

Enron and Refco were different. Certainly if you were in the loop of those with market savvy you had 18 months in which to stay clear of these stocks before their value collapsed. And as was not understood at the time it was the hype of various hangers-on and a few self interested analysts and not any hype from Enron itself which sustained this stock well beyond its 'sell by' date.

Of the investment banks Bear Stearns was always the one I least favored, good times or not. I note some of the reasons for that view have surfaced on ET. I'm still sorry for those in this stock experiencing such financial loss.

Of course on a different note, the present market volatility is there each day making you and me a lot lot richer.
    :)

#19     Mar 17, 2008
  10. tetuan01

tetuan01

All those posts are fake.

#20     Mar 17, 2008