Talked to a principal the other day.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by peilthetraveler, Apr 11, 2010.

1. I had heard a similar story on the radio a few months back. There were two guys that lived on the street. On evengelical Christian and one Catholic. One day the son of the Catholic was speeding at 70 mph down their residential road where the speed limit was 25 mph. When the kid sped by, the Christian yelled "Slow down!" to which he just got the finger from the kid.

When the Christian got in his car and drove to his house, the kid jumped out and said "you wanna fight?" The Father of the boy came out and said "whats going on" The Christian guy said "your kid was speeding down the road and he needs to slow down" The parent said "Get off my property!"

Then the kid said, "yeah if you dont get off this property, I'm going kick your ass, mother <expletive>"

The Christian said "So thats what $15,000 per year in private school buys you, huh?"

(Apparently the kid went to a Private Catholic school)

Again the parent yelled for him to get off his property and dont tell his kid what to do.

So he just left.

They say it takes a villiage to raise a child, but apparently, parents do not want someone raising their own kid by telling them what to do. I used to get out of line when i was young and if some other parent told me what to do, I did it. I can only imagine that if my parents yelled at the other parents for yelling at me what would've happened with me as I got older.

#21     Apr 12, 2010
  2. From yesterday's Post

"If I could burn the school down, I would’

---------------------

There are cameras everywhere. They think you're going to be afraid of the cameras. I'm not sure they even work, or if they check them.

Kids smoke weed in the halls and stairwells. The boys have a motto: "I don't go to high school. I go to school high." I asked one guy what he wanted to be when he grew older. He said, "A drug dealer." Most of the girls are pregnant or have babies. There's a free day-care center here with about 20 babies.

The boys pressure you. A lot of girls will do anything and everything in the staircase -- 90 percent of the time it's giving the boys oral sex. My friend saw a girl sitting on a boy; her shirt was off. It was gross. One time we walked up the back staircase and found two used condoms on a step. No guards or teachers walk up that way.

There's lots of fighting. My God, do they fight. One guy got hit so hard he started bleeding and had a seizure in the cafeteria. There was a tag fight, where one person gets pulled out and their friend jumps in. A security guard trying to break it up was pushed down the stairs.

Some of the officers are friendly and look out for the kids. A lot of them take naps, play with their cellphones, and text. You see them knocked out, sleeping. You tap them, and they won't even roll over. Some let you fight, they don't have a problem with it. When the teacher comes out, they act like they're doing their job.

Nobody goes to class. You cut school, they won't know. To them, it's just another person who won't get suspended that day.

I'm not going to lie to you. I hardly go to class. But my grades average 70. When I do go, I participate like crazy. The next time the teacher sees me, I'm going to be an A student.

My teachers, they're an even mix of OK and bad, and one great teacher, Mr. Shwecky, for earth science. When I walk in with my face down, he goes, "What's wrong?" I'm a 90 student in his class. I really focus. He will come to me and help me. He's someone I can talk to.

Half the time, the teachers slack off. One teacher doesn't give us work. He'll let us fool around. He's unprepared, and then he gets mad because nobody listens to him.

One of my teachers also taught my mother. There are so many kids in the class who say, "I don't get it." She's old and cranky. She once told me to ask my friend. Excuse me, you get paid to do it, so do your job.

For gym, all you have to do is show your face. You can just sit there and talk. Boys gamble with dice or cards. I try to do something to earn my grade -- play volleyball. The volleyball net is right in the middle of the basketball court, so we all bump into each other. We get frustrated and throw each other's balls into the balcony.

I want this school to close so bad. I don't want to be stuck here.

Read more: http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/...won_shut_AxQBjxNzdB1qREW5hFaIaI#ixzz0ktuI4GQV

#22     Apr 12, 2010
  3. ==================
    Excellant points,Jem.:cool:
    And as President Lincoln said , educate someone with out morals , you educate a menace.

:cool: And the private sector could probably figure out more cuts than that. And some CA public school officials are known for striking out against thier superior [graded]competition;private schools/home schools.

:cool:

#23     Apr 12, 2010
  4. jem

jem

In short in the 50s the supreme court took God out of the eduction system.

Since the 70s they have been replacing traditional morals with radical shit.
    Since the 80s they replaced results with self esteem.
    In the 90s and 2000s they replaced the melting pot with diversity and pc garbage.

Look at the crap NY has for schools now vs what they had in the 60s and 70s.

Look what CA has done to itself.

When you let liberals get control - it becomes a race for the the bottom. They have been experimenting with programs which destroy the core of what made our melting pot great in the first place.

#24     Apr 12, 2010
  5. Since we all know how the conservative bent greatly improves the education system.

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=193683

#25     Apr 12, 2010
  6. Yawn...

If the conservatives ran the game, there would be no public education, no child labor laws, slavery would be legal, unions would be outlawed, etc.

No, conservatives don't give a shit about educating the public, they want the public dumb and compliant...which is why Fox News is the media source of choice for the republican sheeple...

#26     Apr 12, 2010

7. Thats in the Bilble ...right!

#27     Apr 12, 2010
  8. Wow...talk about sensational bias! Dont worry...I can do it too.

If liberals ran the game, the entire population wouldnt have to work. The government would buy you a mansion, ferrari, feed everyone in your family, have abortion clinics in every mall in america (free of course). The few people that actually want to work would be required to pay 90% of their income in taxes and if they still had more than the rest of an average citizen, they would be hung. Not only would they give everything free to everyone in their country...they would give away money to people in other countries too. There would be no military. Churches would be banned and anyone caught saying "Jesus loves you" would be executed immediately. The whole country would be having gay sex. Anyone that didnt want to have gay sex would be called a moronic retarded bigot for not trying it at least once.

#28     Apr 12, 2010
  9. I forgot to mention that dogs & cats would be given the same rights as human beings and treated equal if not superior to them.

#29     Apr 12, 2010
  10. jem

jem

You confuse liberalism - of old - which was frequently supported by the party of lincoln.... and what you stand for today.

Progressives are the opposite of liberals. Liberals were pro individual and anti big government.

#30     Apr 12, 2010