Taking the Steelers tonight

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by sicktraderIV, Dec 10, 2009.

1. [​IMG]

You want me to continue slapping you around or are you done yet?:D

#21     Dec 11, 2009
  2. D
    E
    N
    I
    A
    L

It takes time, don't worry. You guys are welcome down here at the bottom with us. We can watch Cinci run the division for awhile.

:D

#22     Dec 11, 2009
  3. Sunday, Nov. 15 vs. Bengals L 18-12 (6-3)
    Sunday, Nov. 22 @ Chiefs L 27-24 (6-4)
    Sunday, Nov. 29 @ Ravens L 20-17 (6-5)
    Sunday, Dec. 6 vs. Raiders L 27-24 (6-6)
    Thursday, Dec. 10 @ Browns L 13-6 (6-7)

Ouch. That's gotta hurt a bit... wow.

[​IMG]

#23     Dec 11, 2009
  4. 34-20 Loss
    27-6 Loss
    43-3 Loss
    23-20 Loss
    6-3 win
    27-14 Loss
    30-6 Loss
    16-0 Loss
    38-37 Loss
    16-7 Loss
    30-23 Loss
    13-6 win

Browns have been outscored 293-155 or more than 10 points a game. Browns are the League's Pin Cushion.

Browns will Lose the rest of their games this season, Steelers will finish above .500. Steelers playoff hopes are done though.

#24     Dec 11, 2009
  5. You are totally missing the point.

I KNOW my team sucks.

So does yours but you can't accept that (yet).

:)

#25     Dec 11, 2009
  6. bronks

bronks

Tomlin's a good coach, no worries there.
    This stretch started early in the season, even though they were winning...

1. They cannot close out games
    2. The offense takes too long to get going, hence you live or die in the 4th quarter
    3. Did I say that Polamalu is THE ONE?

They are completely out of sync on offense and completely discombobulated on defense and horrendous on special teams. Their special teams play has been chronic for years. A good O&D just masked it. There is structural problems with the team and it's strange. Of all teams, I would've thought they would be immune to it... guess losing has a way of doing that. We'll see what Tomlin is made of very shortly.

Farrior was already a step slow, but now, I'm sorry to say, he's just old. He's gotta go. Gay, Carter, and Deshea... gotta go. Defensive team speed is down, which needs to be fixed. The D have lost their mojo.

O-line will be fine, last nights game notwithstanding. Problems are with Ben, he has to get rid of the ball quicker. That's not his game but it's gonna have to be. Offensive production has fallen off a cliff which is strange here also.

Just very, very strange.

#26     Dec 11, 2009
  7. your team been succking hind tit for a long LONG time

your admission that you suck is not a discovery.. simply a FACT :p

#27     Dec 11, 2009
  8. fhl

fhl

I'm actually shocked at how poorly Quinn plays. Adjusting to the pro game and all that is one thing, but just what the heck happened to his arm. He can't throw it on target ten yards away. It's ridiculous. How long are the fans gonna stay with him over there?

#28     Dec 11, 2009
  9. Excellent question. The kid can't hit a WR in stride for his life. His accuracy is horrendous.

There is talk of trying to get Weiss here who was Quinn's ND coach. If that happens, then Quinn is here for the long run. If not, then maybe a top 5 QB comes here next draft.

It's too bad Quinn is so bad but just another piece of the puzzle to fix...

#29     Dec 11, 2009