taking the money and running

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by loza, Dec 22, 2005.

1. Well what i would suggest you is
    Put $50000 in a daytrding acocunt and start trading
    If u make it u make it big If not enjoy the experience
    If u want to hit and run hit million and not 150K
    But remmember Dirty money never last for a long time
    What comes around goes around
    U might as well open a business or start daytrading and try somethng in which u can make 250K to 1000K in your life

Good luck

#21     Dec 23, 2005
  2. loza,

it will all come back to you...(how did you get 150k line of credit?)

#22     Dec 23, 2005
  3. Seriously loza,

Ever hear of karma, bud? What comes around goes around - always.

http://moneycentral.msn.com/content/Savinganddebt/Savemoney/P99649.asp

Does anyone know who takes the hit on that defunct loan? Most likely the underwriters I would think...

Mike

#23     Dec 23, 2005
  4. I cant believe people are responding to this idiot

#24     Dec 23, 2005
  5. maxpi

maxpi

I can't believe people aren't joining him. Hey Loza, I get my trading schemes working, watch for a PM, I'll scrape up my hundred and a half and we can kick it for real.

All this work and responsibility makes me ill nowadays. WIN baby. That stands for Work Is Nonprofit. :p

#25     Dec 24, 2005
  6. axehawk

axehawk

I don't think Brazil has a reciprocal agreement with the U.S.

#26     Dec 24, 2005
  7. seriously, how many jokers are on ET are into "hard work" - you are mostly underfunded degenerate gamblers in denial...
    loza has a point, multi nationals, uncle sam, donnald "Fucking" Trump are all playing the same game. You are just jumping on this poor guy for bering honest.

#27     Dec 25, 2005
  8. loza

loza Guest

thanks for al the replies...
    I was actually thinking of starting a business offshore from my nestegg and settle in a place more human and mellow than the good ol' US of A. In case you have not seen the writing on the wall the US is going down to the crapper and fast.
    Staring a business in the US I would have to pay the $2000/month health insurance coverage for my family, which right there would prohibit any business starter other than senior citizens on medicare....
    I do not want to live in a place where credit rating would make or brake a person and I know that in the US bad credit is bad enough to move the F out of the country......

#28     Dec 25, 2005
  9. loza

loza Guest

Who said IRS sparkly? Credit card companies (the slime of the universe..)
    I love when idiots on ET read whole novels into my posts.....

#29     Dec 25, 2005