Taking 76K to 500K by Year End

Discussion in 'Journals' started by neke, Feb 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi Neke,

Nice journal. I was wondering if you could give us positions and trades for the week. Nothing fancy or in detail, but some raw info.

I learn from reading everyone's journal but all I know about your is the number of trades and balances. I'd like to see more of your strategy and trades so I can learn from what your doing right ( or doing wrong).

In any event, I hate to see a guy lose (especially if that guy is myself). I do wish you luck. Thats impressive that you were able to bounce back. I sure hate to see you down bucks.

Mike

#51     Mar 16, 2007
  2. neke

neke

Actually, the best trade was also on LEND. Friday pre-market got in at 11.30 and got out 3 minutes later at 12.80 for a gain of nearly 5K, before the stock started trending lower after market opened. Obviously after three days of rallies, it was due for a pull-back.

Well, I do no intend to disclose strategies here. As for the trade mentioned above, it was simply momentum-driven: sometimes this works, but you need to be ready with your exit button when your target is met or not met within a certain time-frame.

#52     Mar 17, 2007
  3. you should stop right now.This is RIDICULOUS. You are not going to make
    400% + in less than a year. Surprised you don't know that already after 7years

#53     Mar 17, 2007
  4. neke

neke

RIDICULOUS you are thinking this way. I showed you my record for 2005. Why do you think it is impossible? That you have never achieved that does not mean there is nobody able to do it.

#54     Mar 17, 2007
  5. Tums

Tums

a lot of people said that too...

a lot of the successful trader said they have the edge.

a lot of the loser said they had the edge.

have you figured out the difference between the two? and what prompt you think you belong to one group and not the other?
    (you have survived for so many years, you must know a thing or two.)

#55     Mar 17, 2007

6. Either you have the edge or you benefited from the bull market in 2005 and 2006.

#56     Mar 17, 2007
  7. What about just posting up a list of stocks/futures/options you were in at the time? You dont have to disclose a strategy per say....

#57     Mar 17, 2007
  8. ammo

ammo

neke,you know those targets are gonna put you in positions that are too large at times,cloud your thinking and cost you doe,so use the discipline u have ,more often,(january should have told you something)and take the setups ,dump the losers,forget the targets,your saying you can make 10,000 a week avg,if your doing that ,then 2000k a day should be your goal,one day at a time,win todays game first,keep your on on the present

#58     Mar 18, 2007
  9. stop please..

first off you will not make it because of one thing.

1.) you have no idea how to handle risk. that is obvious from the equity swing man. you should be down 500 to 1000 dollars at most on a weekly basis. otherwise you can never hit a home run and make all that back. NEVER! will you make it so buy a lottery ticket or something. hello earth to neke wake up.

the unknown -

#59     Mar 18, 2007
  10. ammo

ammo

encouraging words..would you be my coach

#60     Mar 18, 2007
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.