Taking $5K to 25K by the end of the year

Discussion in 'Journals' started by jazzsax, Mar 22, 2008.

1. PaulRon

PaulRon

nice work jazz keep it up

#41     May 4, 2008
  2. epetrov

epetrov

Hello jazzsax,
    Very interesting thread, indeed.
    As far as I undrrstand, you trade the move of the stock back into the trading range. Right? This means the move after the fake breakouts. :confused:
    Looking forward to your comment.:D

#42     May 4, 2008
  3. Hey, "JAZZSAX". . . were you / are you also. . . a DJ. . . a Housey-Tech kind of DJ. . . who used to sometimes spin at a place called. . . the Shoe?

#43     May 4, 2008
  4. jazzsax

jazzsax

Yes. There are certain stocks out there though if you watch the daily charts, you'll see similar patterns over and over. That's primarily what I look for. IN some cases I'll use averaging to repair positions.

#44     May 18, 2008
  5. jazzsax

jazzsax

LOL, why yes that was me... so obviously I may know you back from the good old days?

No longer involved in music, but I still keep in touch with some of the friends from back then.

Send me a PM and let me know who you are! :)

#45     May 18, 2008
  6. jazzsax

jazzsax

Haven't posted for the last two weeks. Has been a bit of an up and down period of time....

Monday the 5th I was in and out of YHOO on the MSFT news which was a mistake, I think most felt YHOO wouldn't hold up as much as it did (myself included) and this took me down somewhat. Broke some of my rules on those trades and exposed myself to a bit too much of a loss.

Most of this last week was recovering from the week prior. Primarily traded EMKR and a few other stocks. Decent results in week two, considering I was crawling back from a big loss the prior week.

COnsidering I took a nasty loss the week of the 5th-9th, I'm pleased with the results from the last week. This week will be light due to some work commitments, but I still expect to be able to make some trades Tuesday-Thursday.

TARGET FOR MAY 16th - $9,000
    ACTUAL FOR MAY 16th - $8477

I'm below where I was two weeks ago, but all things considered overall, I'm still pleased with my progress. I'm spending more time looking for other stocks to trade and learning to be less emotional with my trades. That's the one thing I've noticed a big change in since the start of the year.

#46     May 18, 2008