Taking $5K to $250K by year end

Discussion in 'Journals' started by allenhobbs, Mar 2, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Allen, I don't understand your abbreviations clearly. Could you clarify, thanks.

e.g. what does: (sold 24 +1

long 21.50 out +1.5) mean?

#51     Mar 4, 2008
  2. DblArrow

DblArrow

Are you done based on a profit target?

OR?

If so just curious as to why you would cut your winning day short?

If not then "never mind!"

#52     Mar 4, 2008
  3. mr2wong

mr2wong

Can you post some charts on some of the trades you put on? Would be interesting/helpful to see what you are thinking.

thanks.

#53     Mar 4, 2008
  4. profit based

#54     Mar 4, 2008
  5. Sure. "S, sold, or short" are opening position short sells
    "B, bought, L. Long" are opening position long buys

+/- is the profit/loss on that trade in points or ticks if less than a point (4 ticks/point).

#55     Mar 4, 2008
  6. gehko

gehko

Not to nag but could you use a simpler

BTO/STO: buy/sell to open
    BTC/STC: buy/sell to close

#56     Mar 4, 2008
  7. gehko

gehko

great job btw, i cant wait to see the outcome.

#57     Mar 4, 2008
  8. I don't know how to do that and it seems like a hassle, but I'll consider it.

I am posting the trades as fast as possible and that, too, is a hassle, but I think I can deal with it. Honestly, I don't think looking at a chart will give you any idea of why I take trades.

#58     Mar 4, 2008
  9. Good idea. I'll use this also.

#59     Mar 4, 2008
  10. I've asked the mods to delete flutts postings and block him from turning this journal into an off topic outhouse.

Flutt must have sent me 5 PM's asking me about trading vendors. I answered them truthfully based on my firsthand knowlwedge of those I had experience with (Trading Zoo was NOT one of them). When I asked flutt why he was bashing the Trading Zoo here in ET, he replied a friend told him about it. So he had no bonafide reason to publicy denigrate it.

For the record, I detest people who make it their life's mission to hide behind anonymity and bash others when they have no honest basis for doing so as flutt did. And if I was a secret Trading Zoo spy why would I recommend a competitor? He then pressed me in another PM to recommend another vendor and my answer was, not Trading Zoo, but JPJ Trading! Makes no sense, not surprisingly.

As far as the people who are genuinely interested in what I'm doing here, please continue to send me PM. And if the majority of you believe this is a worthless thread, please let me know and I'll consider ending it.

#60     Mar 4, 2008
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.