Taking 410K to 4million by Year End 2010

Discussion in 'Journals' started by neke, Jan 10, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bigb

bigb

and if he had just bought and held the previous year? Easy to pick an outlier year. Do you really think the dow will continue to go up 26% every year? Hindsight is always 20/20

#21     Jan 11, 2010
  2. Neke, if I remember correctly, dont you work part time?. If that's the case, at what point did you plan on going full time?

#22     Jan 11, 2010
  3. Math_Wiz

Math_Wiz

Neke, do you have the typical 4:1 intraday buying power, and 2:1 overnight buying power?

Also, what percentage of your buying power do you typically use every day?

Thanks,

+-*/ Math_Wiz

#23     Jan 11, 2010
  4. Good luck, you can do it!!

#24     Jan 11, 2010
  5. neke

neke

Yes I do have a regular job still. My boss has already asked me if I was a day-trader! I told him, No, but I manage my own investments. If it becomes a problem, I will have to give up the regular job.

#25     Jan 11, 2010
  6. neke

neke

Yes, 4:1 intra-day, 2:1 overnight. Typically I do not use all, I haven't computed the figure, but probably at any point in the trading day, I have used half of my buying power on average.

#26     Jan 11, 2010
  7. Math_Wiz

Math_Wiz

Thanks.

Good luck with your goal. Nearly 5% per week continuously? Wow. That's lofty and exciting.
    It will take alot of self-discipline and excellent money-management to achieve that. Good luck.

+-*/ Math_Wiz

#27     Jan 11, 2010
  8. Will be following, looked through last journal, do you use much T/A in your trading?

#28     Jan 11, 2010
  9. DENY...DENY....DENY:D

CHEERS
    JOHN

#29     Jan 11, 2010
    DaFerg likes this.
  10. NoDoji

NoDoji

Neke what would make him ask that?

For the record, I just put on a large NEKE Dec 2,000,000 call position. I apologize for betting short of your goal, but I need to honor my risk management rules :D

#30     Jan 11, 2010
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.