Taking 320K to 3.5million by Year End 2009

Discussion in 'Journals' started by neke, Jan 11, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Many congratulations neke. This is one of the threads that has been a pleasure to read, and like many others, I wait for your update each weekend, keeping fingers crossed for you. All the best for 2010!

P.S.
    This thread is best read with this song running in the background (Rocky theme song "Eye of the Tiger"):
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EoDKQYn-ANE

:)

#861     Jan 10, 2010
  2. Neke, I do not know how you do it and many a times I had mini heart attacks when your account was swinging like a monkey on a branch. Even though you do not do trading "by the books" (with averaging down and sometimes huge losses), you nevertheless come out on top at he end of the year. Good luck to you and many happy returns.

P.S. Your journal is a bright star on otherwise bleak and increasingly juvenile sky of ET.

#862     Jan 10, 2010
  3. cstfx

cstfx

Good trading in the journal for the year. Your numbers are obvious better than most. Here's to luck on the new year and the new journal, but pls have realistic goals for the year. 10 fold increase may be a little optimistic.

#863     Jan 10, 2010
  4. neke

neke

I thought I should lower expectations in view of decreased market volatility, but who knows when things may pick up. There are still a lot of opportunities out there to aim high.

#864     Jan 10, 2010
  5. neke

neke

Just to recap for the last two weeks, did some trading, made 28K, withdrew 120K (99,000 end of last year and 21,435 end of day Friday), leaving 410K flat to start the new thread for the year:

Taking 410K to 4million by Year End 2010.

[EDIT BY MAGNA — At Neke's request this thread is closed. Please join him at his new one, link above.]

#865     Jan 10, 2010
    lawrence-lugar likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.