Takers versus the Makers.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Tsing Tao, Nov 27, 2012.

1. I like that. The CC mind. Very good.

#191     Dec 2, 2012
  2. Congratulations on you and your brother being TIGHT. :D

#192     Dec 2, 2012
  3. PT is Jewish? Oh, say in ain't so!

#193     Dec 2, 2012
  4. pspr

pspr

If you would just quit talking in your racist code we might be able to understand what you are trying to imply.

Speaking of conspiracies. Here are just 10 of the many conspiracies liberals love to embrace:

1. The war in Iraq's purpose was to gain oil contracts for American companies, specifically, a company that Dick Cheney used to work for...Halliburton.

2. The rich don't earn their money, therefore they don't deserve to keep it.

3. If the Republicans still had their way, blacks would be sitting at the end of lunch counters in the south.

4. The poor can't improve their situation in life, "They just lost the lottery of life." (thanks for the quote Al Gore)

5. The mass media in the United States is controlled by conservatives.

6. This nation was not founded on Judeo-Christian principles.

7. The government can provide better services than private enterprise.

8. Microsoft, Walmart, and all the big evil companies sole purpose is to rip off consumers and take the little guy out of business.

9. Illegal aliens deserve the same rights as US citizens. Hell, they only broke one law, right? After all, some of them even pay taxes.

10. Communism wasn't a very serious threat, politicians only used the word 'communism' to scare people in the 20th century.

#194     Dec 2, 2012
  5. It ain't so, I'm Aryan but I got no beef with the Jewish people or religion.

As a matter of fact I fully support the Jewish state of Israel protecting itself against the former Nazi compatriots of radical muslim vermin.

IMHO Israel should have kept the Sinai .

#195     Dec 2, 2012
  6. Lucrum

Lucrum

That's rich, coming from someone who believes in as many conspiracy theories as you do.

#196     Dec 2, 2012
  7. Thats good, but when are you going to ditch the ''Adolf'' type attitude, Phoenix ?

#197     Dec 2, 2012

8. <iframe width="853" height="480" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/ks7-A-7Zvak" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

#198     Dec 2, 2012