Takers versus the Makers.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Tsing Tao, Nov 27, 2012.

1. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

You are correct, sir. However, when the collapse happens, it is my hope that somewhere, someplace, some liberal zealot I explained some of this to will go "crap, he was right and I should have listened!"

What will that get any of us? Nothing at all. Hopefully I'll be warm in my cabin in the mountains with plenty of food and shelter and weapons, while they duke it out over the scraps and reduce the general population.

#11     Nov 27, 2012
  2. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

There is a small solution in the presentation.

edit: I should also add that you voted in the administration with the direct objective to not only NOT address this issue, but to perpetuate it.

#12     Nov 27, 2012

3. But it is not just about healthcare, as you astutely pointed out.

Politically, what needs to happen is that the GOP needs to get on message. The dems are not going to cut spending until we must, and the Fed can push that back for at least another 50 years. By then, of course, the military industrial complex will have found a way to get into another major war, which we will put on the credit card, and so on and so forth.

You cannot separate the message and the messenger. Step one for the fiscals is to get the messenger in order. You must start there, Tsing.

#13     Nov 27, 2012
  4. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

So the GOP has to get the message because the dems are not going to cut spending until they/you must?

What?

And the Fed doesn't have another 50 years. They'll be lucky to go 10.

#14     Nov 27, 2012
  5. I saw the RI solution, but as Mittens would try to say, will what worked in RI work in Texas? Or NY, or Illinois, or Cali?

#15     Nov 27, 2012
  6. Lucrum

Lucrum

[​IMG]

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/angi1vwUkQc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

#16     Nov 27, 2012
  7. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

No, not necessarily. But that's the point - you just made it yourself. How can federal government dictate policy that will fit all states? They can't. STATES must dictate policy to themselves. That's why they were created - Laboratories of Democracy.

Less Federal Government. More State.

#17     Nov 27, 2012
  8. How else will you get the spending message on the national table. I warned repeated that the GOP was taking this fight social, and they were going to get clubbed. You didn't believe me.

I am telling you again, the fiscals have to take the GOP over, leave issues like abortion alone rhetorically and legislatively. They need to get back to the compassionate conservatism mantra. That works.

If you fiscal conservatives do not do this, there will be no national discussion on this, and that will be bad for all of us.

#18     Nov 27, 2012
  9. LOL, 50 years. I don't even believe we have 10. Ben is already into the "throw the kitchen sink" at the problem with open-ended, unlimited QE and ZIRP extended to roughly 8 years (presently).

#19     Nov 27, 2012
  10. Quit flaming, troll. Your premises are false. TST does not have a forex section, CME fx futures is not fx, it is futures, you dumb redneck.

You have the last word.

#20     Nov 27, 2012