Takeovers, M&A

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by insaneinvestor, Jul 16, 2007.

1. I am interested to invest in takeovers. Does anyone have any tips on how to find these before they are old news and run as high as possible?

Thanks

2. Everybody bailing cause they bought someone today but mark this post as people here know me genius. All you need to know is 4 letters:

VCLK

3. WEll News Corp just officially bought Dow Jones....

Be careful.. if you blink there might not be any tickers left..

4. 1-800-BOESKY

5. Look at 3rd and 4th largest companies in industries and see if there is any strange options volume going on. Cross your fingers and pray. :D

6. Thats just a reprint of the same ole thing, just like Alcoa. Just the mention of a deal causes the futures to spike, come on this is getting silly.

7. It's not a reprint. The deal wasn't accepted by the DJ board before and now it is about there. What's the reprint? Are you saying they should just ignore that the deal is finally almost through because most probably assumed it already been done or something? :confused:

8. "Officially" means there's a press release from one or both of the companies, right? Where?

9. OMG..VCLK up over 5% as of 2:45pm today..

You must get tired of me saying this but you really are genius Handsome. You told everyone GOOG would hit $550 soon and it did. You said AAPL would hit $130.00 within 25 days when everyone else thought it would pull back to $100.00 range and AAPL hit $130.00 like you said. You said to buy SLW when it was around $10.00 and it go to over $14.00 within a month and now:

yesterday you say VCLK and it up over 5% !!!!!!!!!!!

You genius Handsome..

No wonder after you post you say:

Yeeeeeeee Fuvkin Hawwwwwwwwwwwww!!!

10. Thank You once again for your very kind words. While I don't like to take credit for what me do, I must admit someone has to be a genius and it might as well be me.....

Yeeeeeee Hawwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

WOOF, WOOF

#10     Jul 17, 2007