Take your children to the Fair

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Illum, Aug 7, 2011.

1. Illum

Illum

A time honored tradition in America, that we would like our children to enjoy.

"I saw them grab this white kid who was probably 14 or 15 years old. They just flung him into the road. They just jumped on him and started beating him. They were kicking him. He was on the ground. A girl picked up a construction sign and pushed it over on top of him. They were just running by and kicking him in the face."

Then, Eric talked about trying to get out of the car to help the victim.

"My wife pulled me back in because she didn't want me to get hit. Thankfully, there was surprising a lady that was in the car in front of me that jumped out of the car real quick and went over there to try to put her body around the kid so they couldn't see he was laying there and, obviously, defenseless. Her husband, or whoever was in the car, was screaming at her to get back into the car. She ended up going back into the car. These black kids grabbed this kid off the ground again, and pulled him up over the curb, onto the sidewalk and threw him into the bushes like he was a piece of garbage."

Yea this is more about Milwaukee. Too damn bad, get past the headline and read about parents seeing this. Read what is happening.

How about Indiana a month back at their fair??? Mobs of "youths" attacking white people.

2. Lucrum

Lucrum

Maybe we're finally going to get the race war that Charles Manson wanted.

3. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Bring it on. I was just wondering whether I had bought too much ammo in the last month, anyway.

4. achilles28

achilles28

Cops got plenty of time to write tickets, but don't police this shit. Fucking typical

5. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Hmm, a buddy wants to buy my M1A. Maybe I better postpone that for awhile.

6. Larson

Larson Guest

You might ought to procure another one. Keep two loaded at all times.

7. Yeah wtf mate? I pay taxes so cops will protect my community. Not to have them send me tickets.