Take time to become successful traders?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by johnmmf, Jan 23, 2018.

1. johnmmf

johnmmf

I believe that anyone can be a successful traders,if they are willing to work for it.

2. the back of the club sippin moet is where you find me

3. hoffmanw

hoffmanw

Yes, it is not impossible, but it is extremely challenging and daunting. If you are a genius or a very luck guy, you can piece everything together in taking at least 5 to 6 years by sheer intellect or by luck as in the case of Albert Einstein with his understanding of universe. The theory of relativity came to him in a dream. For most people, it takes a very long time or
    forever to solve the puzzle.

"The road is long, with many a winding turn. That leads us to who knows where, who knows where.....It's a long long road from which there is no return..." Quote from a song by The Hollies.

Handle123, johnmmf and tomorton like this.
  4. Peter10

Peter10

it takes a lot of time and lots of hardwork before you can become a profitable trader, and also more time for you to be successful trader.

cvds16 likes this.
  5. johnmmf

johnmmf

yes! i agree with your answer,so can you please guide me,what kind of steps must be taken for making my trading worth?

6. Peter10

Peter10

what is your experience?

7. Your location is "US" but you write like English is your third language.

Do you have a background in statistics or anything that might give you an edge?

8. Xela

Xela

... apart from when he's pasting in chunks of text from the web. [​IMG]

Slartibartfast and cvds16 like this.
  9. 777

Why do you believe this?

10. 777

"Are you hanging around amateurs when you should be hanging around professionals?"

If you want to get good at something be around people who have been there and done that.

"If you want something be around people who have it."

...happiness, skills, knowledge, misery, chaos, etc
    _______

Most winners would disagree that anyone can rise to the top in a highly competitive field.

Why do you believe anyone can become a winning trader? (Very serious question)

#10     Jan 23, 2018