Take This Trade, Hershey Traders?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by hypostomus, Aug 29, 2007.

1. Then dont title the thread "Take this trade, Hershey Traders" jackass :eek:

#51     Aug 29, 2007
  2. Pfft Vulgarian.. I don't even watch Star Trek.. live long and pompous you blowhard

[​IMG]

Jack Hershey sporting a pony tail at age 70.. inform your local congressional representative

#52     Aug 29, 2007
  3. Blow it out!! hehe. Thar she blows!

#53     Aug 29, 2007
  4. Add a poor attempt to diffuse your behavior with a lame joke to that list. Maybe you're this guy instead?

[​IMG]

#54     Aug 29, 2007
  5. Yeah your cartoons aren't lame at all.. I suggest you study psychological projection to find out why you find me so annoying

And my joke was comedy gold.. you know it.. I know it

[​IMG]

Jack Hershey sporting a pony tail at age 70.. inform your local congressional representative

#55     Aug 29, 2007
  6. Llama is just filling the pages with Jack pics so he has something to jerk it to after the close.

Cmon Llama, you know it, I know it, everyone knows it. You love JH more than anyone here.

#56     Aug 29, 2007
  7. Well I'm partial to Asian women actually.. my penis looks so big in their tiny hands

And Jack's beady little eyes scare me

[​IMG]

#57     Aug 29, 2007
  8. You should be a little more sympathetic towards Trader28. His entire life revolves around this forum. Check his response time to posts. Seldom more than 1-3 minutes which means he is glued to this board waiting for people to respond which also means that he has to stir things up to get any attention and he has found he can get more responses to Hershey threads than any other subject. Obviously he cannot be trading. I suspect he is on disability and limited to a phone modem and this is his sole means of entertainment.

#58     Aug 29, 2007
  9. Oh poor BB.. wrong on so many counts.. but not much different from his trading..

Spends his time in Spyder's thread complaining about the slow summer and making up other excuses for not being able to make a profit

Catch that nice long???

Ahhahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

[​IMG]

#59     Aug 29, 2007
  10. Ahhhh...so maybe he is:

[​IMG]

Doesn't matter who he is, I guess. He's been placed on ignore with the likes of stock_trad3r, skalpz, etc.

#60     Aug 29, 2007