Take This Trade, Hershey Traders?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by hypostomus, Aug 29, 2007.

1. Yeah right.. like Baron has banned all those 100% no risk morons?

Oh and ps.. a child could get back in after being banned

[​IMG]

Jack Hershey sporting a pony tail at age 70.. inform your local congressional representative

#11     Aug 29, 2007
  2. T-DOGG, they were were probably weaving in and out of my position. I think I see about ten expert SCT trades (better known as scalps) in there.

#12     Aug 29, 2007
  3. Cokie, you have never bothered to PM me. I have never pretended to be anything more than I am, a learner, a latecomer to trading. I asked IB to let me trade half a car, but the bastards wouldn't. Only been trading NQ for six years, what do you expect? Trying to learn SCT cost me three years of that. I have no motivation to trade more because I only trade when I am not working. My trading is a WIP for when I get as old as Jack and am so worthless that's all I can do. Also, if I had traded large and posted, nobody would have believed it. As it is, you had no comment on the trade itself, only on what a pathetic old man I am. I thought ET liked that?

#13     Aug 29, 2007
  4. I suppose. However, theoretically, they could argue that they caught all of the ripples and wrinkles along the way, and capitalized on the "texture" of the move as well as its distance. The true fabric of trading, eh?

#14     Aug 29, 2007
  5. commander_guy = referrer = dalailama

#15     Aug 29, 2007
  6. Yeah.. if any of them were actually trading

[​IMG]

Jack Hershey sporting a pony tail at age 70.. inform your local congressional representative

#16     Aug 29, 2007
  7. 1 out of 3 aint bad.. I am the dalailama :p

[​IMG]

#17     Aug 29, 2007
  8. T-DOGG, I only posted because it is so non-SCT. No way to call the entry or the exit an FTT. It uses only no-brainer classical TA. You know, the Conventional Orthodoxy thing? But just you wait, Spydertrader will come up with some splendid ratiocination for why you could spot it using SCT. There are no doubt obscure trendlines applicable from mid-2004.

#18     Aug 29, 2007
  9. Pathetic only because of the circumstances sorrounding it all. Normally, I would never criticize an older trader who is trying to make things work on his own. However, you post on ET as if you have a huge chip on your shoulder (which is why I assumed you were a solid pro). Did you ever think that maybe you couldnt make Jacks method work b/c you were too old when you gave it a try? I mean, bar to bar analysis takes a lot of attention, quick reflexes etc etc. And Im not trying to personally take shots at you b/c of your age, but the realization that perhaps a different approach would be more appropriate should have probably occured to you before 3 years were spent. I mean, late in life, to undertake a task such as SCT is no doubt a dead end for someone like you. The mind can only work so fast as you get up in the years and trying to keep up with the speed of a fully electronic mkt is a great task. To start in your 20's or even 30's and learn how to play is a different story altogether b/c by the time you reach 60, your brain knows exactly how to react in almost every situation b/c of the years of experience.

And I do want to congratulate you on a good trade, but please stop pretending that trading Jacks method isnt possible for anyone else just b/c you hit a wall. Im happy for you if you've tweaked your method to fit your risk tolerace. But leave it at that, there is a ton of potential out there, do not assume you are doing it the best way. There is always room for improvement.

#19     Aug 29, 2007
  10. Are you still in denial over SCT cocaine?

When a single user calls a live trade or even posts a track record then you can crap on about it all you like

[​IMG]

#20     Aug 29, 2007