Take This Trade, Hershey Traders?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by hypostomus, Aug 29, 2007.

1. A patented HypoTrade not predictable by SCT, either entry or exit. Times are Pacific. Hahahaha!

2. I could tell it wasn't an SCT trade the minute I saw it made a profit

[​IMG]

Jack Hershey sporting a pony tail at age 70.. inform your local congressional representative

3. 1 Lots!! You HAVE got to be kidding me. Get out of the baby pool son if you are going to talk as much smack as you do.

4. To be fair.. it's one lot more than Jack

[​IMG]

Jack Hershey sporting a pony tail at age 70.. inform your local congressional representative

5. Coke, laugh all you want. I post one car trades as an inducement to the SCT traders to humiliate me by posting execution reports on their 40 round trips a day of 10K cars each. And don't forget the simple fact that success is scalable. I trade one car because I want to, not because I can't trade larger. Plus I like to tweak their noses with trades that aren't on their landscape.

6. But since SCT means always being in the market, wouldn't these guys be participating in a simliar move via ES? Theoretically speaking, of course.

7. Oh yes.. just on the wrong side of it :p

[​IMG]

8. I'm sorry, for a "resident expert" in futures trading, 1 lot trading is a sorry display. I actually pegged you for a decent pro, someone who has been around the block and a solid trader (just likes to get under Jack's skin) but it turns out I am way off. 1 lot is the absolute smallest increment. I'm sorry hypo, thats just plain sad. Someone your age and your supposed experience, I would have expected a heck of a lot more.

9. Do you have to post that picture in every thread? If I were Baron I'd suspend your account for a week if you make one more neg comment about anyone.

If you're going to post say something constructive.

10. no. 22

no. 22

Hmmm ...
    "Tums," "Cocaine," ...
    When will we hear from "Kool-Aid?"

#10     Aug 29, 2007