Take The Year Off....Market stuck in neutral

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Aaron Copland, Jan 27, 2009.

1. Tree hugging hippie.

:)

#51     Jan 27, 2009
  2. Depends what your end game is. If you are a daytrader who profits from the daily gyrations, you care not at all about what you posted below, however if you are an investor it's more relevant.

I guess my point is, you need to better inform people of your perspective so that your definitive statements aren't blanket statements for everyone in the trading world.

#52     Jan 27, 2009
  3. Don't forget who runs the Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory
    Home of the Atomic Bomb, among other technological advancements.

[​IMG]

#53     Jan 27, 2009
  4. gnome

gnome

Berkely has a great heritage..

#54     Jan 27, 2009
  5. Markets always make their move with the least amount of people on the right side. If it happened any other way nobody would make money.

#55     Jan 27, 2009
  6. #56     Jan 27, 2009
  7. Yes, it does!
    In the classroom and lab, and on the field as well.

Here is a LIVE view of the Bay from atop the campus.
    A wee bit chilly today, but expected to get up into the low 60's this week . . . Don't forget to check out the "timelapse" movie of the view. Pretty amazing!

http://sv.berkeley.edu/view/

:cool:

#57     Jan 27, 2009
  8. Landis82,

Do you trade for a living?

Prof

#58     Jan 27, 2009
  9. Yes, I do.

But given that you haven't posted since Dec. 1st, and then you come out of the "woodwork" TODAY to defend your "buddy" Aaron on this thread - - - not too mention that your very first post on ET was regarding me . . . please excuse me for not replying back to you and having you on ignore.

Best of luck to you.

#59     Jan 27, 2009
  10. MAESTRO

MAESTRO

I am here on ET since 2003 and under the current ID since 2004. Over all of these years I got to know a handful of real traders. The rest of the posters here (95% of them or more) are not traders at all. They are here for different reasons, I guess.

#60     Jan 27, 2009
    beginner66 likes this.