Take the Index Piker Challenge

Discussion in 'Journals' started by Index piker, Nov 7, 2009.

1. That's nice.
    I'm not saying your claims are impossible but highly improbable.
    There is a reason bernie didn't make claims of huge returns ya know : it's just not credible going forward.

Let's just say if you want people to believe your claims you are going to have to post some drawdowns commiserate with the risk required for your gains.

Please don't post daily p/l on my thread, weekly is fine if you like.

good luck

#251     Apr 1, 2010
  2. Drawdown this past week... Does that make my YTD more believable?

248% YTD.
    g

p.s. what are your YTD gains? a screenshot would be nice too...

#252     Apr 8, 2010
  3. Posting once a week, drawdown, then back to +323% YTD

g

#253     Apr 14, 2010
  4. gambler's trading results is legit.

Because I can take one look at all his stock picks, its all the same setups that I know that are profitable.
    The reason why he is up an enormous amount 350%
    is He takes the risk in penny stocks, aka $2-3 stocks.
    These stocks will fly up 70%
    Your normal YHOO will never do such thing.

One week ago he mentioned he too a large risk in AER , the risk he was talking bout was liquidity, because if the stock dropped, there was absoltuely no fucking way he could have gotten out without getting hurt big time.

Good thing it went up, thats good trading.

#254     Apr 14, 2010
  5. Pekelo

Pekelo

So Piker, after yesterday, I guess you wish you would have listened to me, when I advocated a free signal website...

That same website has been on a Sell signal in the last 2 weeks. A bit early for sure, but longer term longs like you wouldn't have been caught in a headlight if moved to cash or even short according to the signal...

Just saying....

#255     May 7, 2010
  6. Where is Index Piker?

my YTD gains in my Etrade stand at still somewhere between 300% and 400%... I wonder if his leveraged ETF strategy is beating me? :p

For some reason my Etrade YTD percent gains graph is screwed up, but YTD gains stand at 445,000$

g

#256     May 11, 2010