Take Ritalin for trading to increase profits

Discussion in 'Trading' started by original, Apr 16, 2008.

1. OP, this is CRUMMY advice. CRUMMY

Anyone who starts taking prescription drugs to "focus their mind" should get out of trading. You don't belong here.

#11     Apr 16, 2008
  2. it did do something to her hair

#12     Apr 16, 2008
  3. telozo

telozo

This guy actually looks better:
    http://www.drugfree.org/portal/drugissue/methresources/faces/photo_9.html

#13     Apr 16, 2008
  4. I've seen people so "gone" on meth they scratch different spots on themselves til they are bleeding...call it the meth mites. They get SO focused on that one spot that they cannot help themselves and don't even realize it until several days later and then they don't care cause they are too spent and go to sleep for days at a time...it's fucked up

#14     Apr 16, 2008
  5. Good God don't do it!!! Ritalin is a CII (Controlled substance that is in the same family as Oxycontin) People bust them, and snort them to get a "meth" kind of high.

If Customs open that pack (it's very likely after 9/11, and our losing ALOT of freedoms), you will not be happy when the Postal Inspectors knock on your door.

Go to a doc, tell him/her you are ADD, and used Ritalin before with great results. Get a legal script. No, as an adult, your insurance will likely not pay for it. But, you'll at least stay out of the clink.

I used it when studying for the Series 7, 66, and Level I CFA. It worked, but I also came off the stuff as soon as I passed the 7, 66, and failed Level II CFA.

I gave up on the CFA...:(

#15     Apr 16, 2008
  6. i've bought alot of stuff overseas and online, you will be cool doing it. thanks for the heads up on the site. I do understand what musclemoney is saying though, alot of insurance will pick it up at least mine

#16     Apr 16, 2008
  7. Just be careful. After 9/11, the powers that be decided that they must inspect packs very closely, which I understand IF they were only looking for terror type stuff.

However, after 9/11, the feds have really pushed the envelope on busting people ordering controlled substances overseas, as well as domestically.

Yep, they'll drive right by a dozen armed crack/heroine dealing thugs standing on the corner to come into your home, and terrorize you, and your family over pills, steroids, etc.,:mad:

Why? It's like shooting fish in a barrel. The crack dealing thugs will run like Olympic athletes as soon as the "Pou-leece" pull in. That means they will have to sweat chasing the same ol' same ol' shitbags (even though the thugs will murder at the drop of a hat), knowing full well the courts will likely give them probation.:mad: :mad:

In other words, you are a rarity being a law abiding citizen ordering pills, etc., overseas, and they want promotions for parading your good name around in front of news cameras. Kind of like a shark attack, and everyone will watch it. When the "average joe" gets caught doing something that's technically illegal, but harms NO ONE in the process, that's top news.

When the same ol' shitbag gets caught for the 50th time doing a little shooting at people, selling crack, etc., it's nothing anyone really cares to see, as they've seen it before, and it's expected behavior from the shitbag.

Sad isn't it? It's like a house on fire, and the police show up to investigate the fire department for knocking down the mailbox on the way in to put out the fire.:mad:

#17     Apr 16, 2008
  8. all of my posts in this thread have been twisted humor

and no one picked up on it

Jesus H Christ guys

Ritalin will fry your brain, you guys need to be a little smarter

market will screw you, use your god given head guys

use it or lose it

#18     Apr 16, 2008
  9. you bet it will

but if you take advice over internet from tired people like me

maybe you deserve it

sssooooo so tired, I just missed a phone call and it was right next to my head

but it didn't wake me .............so tired

#19     Apr 16, 2008
  10. fuzzymath

fuzzymath

#20     Apr 16, 2008