Take care Fx-auto!!

Discussion in 'Automated Trading' started by Terry_G, Jan 19, 2007.

1. Terry_G

Terry_G

Well...i'm not discrediting anyone.I just want to say that this man with "20 years system building experience" made the following results during last year (According to your website)

EUR/USD +2755 pips Max DD -3135
    GBP/USD -3221 pips Max DD -6348
    USD/CHF -5194 Pips Max DD -6296
    USD/JPY -1281 Pips Max DD -2020
    EUR/JPY -459 Pips Max DD -459

#11     Apr 22, 2007
  2. Surdo

Surdo

As far as I am concerned, EVERY Fx signal service is snake oil.
    I have trialed over 15 of them, and they all SUCK.

So save your money.

What about The Secret Forex Society, do they make any money?

el surdo

#12     Apr 22, 2007
  3. igor00

igor00

//do they make any money?

published a book on Trading

#13     Apr 22, 2007
  4. Santos30

Santos30

I agree with you! It's really bad that such service is on top of Fx-auto performance for months! I know a friend who lost a fortune trading Clayburg signals.

#14     Apr 30, 2007
  5. Terry_G

Terry_G

Well..i found another example how scam signal providers can use fx-auto to hunt newbies!

Did anyone check that signal provider ZeeTrade in fx-performance.com ?
    I will show you how Fx-auto present this signal provider in the performance page.

GBP/USD +234
    EUR/USD +217
    CHFJPY +205
    USD/JPY +218
    USD/CHF +175
    --------------------
    This signal provider is really amazing! They made 50 trades and only 1 trade was losing and 49 winning! Is there anything in the world more perfect than this?! Many forex beginners will jump in either through fx-auto or they may sunscribe directly to that service perovider if they don't want to trade with FXDD. Who can blame them? 49 winnings and 1 loss is not easy to resist!
    If you go the the free hosted website www.zeetrade.50webs.com
    you will see their performance claiming +840 in April and +600 pips in March.

Now here's the truth that few people will know when they lose their money with this scam promoted on fx-auto:

They have 27 open trades with a total of -4090 pips!!!!!!!!
    Did you get the trick?! They open many trades without stop loss. They closed any trades which is on positive side and leave many other trades with hundereds pips down! They have an open position which is -650 pips! They will never close these positions and they will keep hunting few positive pips which will show up in the fx-performance page. Soon they will be on the top of fx-auto list! Fx-auto gave them a great advertising opportunity! Show up you positive pips and hide your terrible loss! Few people will know the truth just if they open an account with fx-auto.
    So, take care from Fx-auto signals scams!!!

#15     May 4, 2007
  6. Terry_G

Terry_G

Just to add this..
    the net result of all open positions of all providers in fx-auto is -18,000 pips! This's something you can't know from fx-performance except if you open an account!

Happy trading!

#16     May 4, 2007
  7. fx-auto

fx-auto ET Sponsor

Hi Terry,
    Show open position status is available in both live or demo platform versions, it is very clear and transparent for users.

#17     May 4, 2007
  8. asap

asap

-18,000 pips. that's a very good performance. congrats.

#18     May 4, 2007
  9. fx-auto

fx-auto ET Sponsor

It is relative, there are 304 open trades, averaged is -59pips per trade.

#19     May 4, 2007
  10. jasdel

jasdel

CriticalMassFX (Trade1) closed sell order today at 5:43:28 PM.
    Less than two minutes later at 5:44:16 PM CriticalMassFX (Trade1) opens sell (the same) order.
    What does it mean? More commission for them, spread for broker.

Quants-MP40 had today three buy trades.
    Then it opens sell order. I have now three buy and one sell trade from the same provider. Why not to close one of the buy orders?
    No, this way is more commission for them, spread for broker.
    This is just a part of sh.. I can see everyday on Auto-FX.

I have a live account

I think this is a good idea, but managed by cheap people.
    I never heard that anybody made any money with signal providers. Simple they are all crooks.

Jas

#20     May 4, 2007